Hysteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Applications

+11
LostPrisoner
Elizabeth Berkley
Henry Larsen
Daniel Scott
Seth Ridgewood
Marti Witchly
Dani Sunset
Kaiya Silvertounge
Soren Daein
Hayden Rose
Headmistress
15 posters

Go down

Student Applications Empty Student Applications

Post  Headmistress Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:56 am

Name:
Availability:
YIM/MSN:

IC Information (Who you are applying for):

Name:
Nicknames:

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood:
House:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral):
Subjects at Phoenixsong/Andover:

Please check which of these applies to your character:

[ ] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Wizard/Witch
[ ] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.)

Disabilities or Handicaps:
Mental State:
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?):
Personality Quirks:
Hopes/Goals:

General Appearance:
Height:
Eyes:
Hair:
Complexion:
Build:
Marks or scars:
Important possessions:

Parents:
Siblings:
Family History:

Morals:
Sexual Preference:
Relationships:

Character in five words:

SAMPLE POST (At least 300 words)

Last edited by Headmistress on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress

Female
Number of posts : 100
Year : None, Headmistress
House : None, Headmistress
Registration date : 2007-11-04

http://hysteria.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Student Applications Empty Re: Student Applications

Post  Headmistress Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:22 am

Name: Rachel
Time zone: Eastern
Availability: As often as I can!
YIM/MSN: PM for it, sillies!

Name: Melinda Brianna Hayes
Nicknames: Mel, Mellie, Linda (don't call her the last one, she'll eat you)
Year: 6th
Blood: Pureblood
House: Brightstar
Affiliations: Good
Subjects at Phoenixsong: Alchemy, Charms, DADA, Drama,
Divination, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration

[x] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[x] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[x] Prefect

Special skills?: She's very empathetic.

Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) Hilary Duff[/color]
http://www.aolcdn.com/ch_kids/stars-hilary-duff-400a101106.jpg

Disabilities or Handicaps: Weak ankles (weak bone structures run in her family on her mother's side)
Mental State: Sane, well, typically. She does hang out with Hayden.
Boggart: Being chained down
Personality Quirks: Taps foot when bored
Likes: Computer (which she got over the summer from her father's company, which is beginning to integrate muggle electronics into the magical world by adapting them), tutoring, Quidditch, anything with acting and film
Dislikes: Injustice, isolation, owing people money/favors, doing one thing
Hopes/Goals: To be completely free

General Appearance:
Cute smile, bright eyes, pretty face, someone who has a lot of energy
Height: 5'1"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark brown
Complexion: Pale/fair
Build: Slender, but toned
Marks or scars: Birthmark on her foot
Important possessions: New computer, clothes, broom, books, jewelry

Parents: Nathaniel Hayes and Charlotte Taylor
Siblings: None
Family History: (For most, see Charlotte's)

Melinda was born to Nathaniel and Charlotte Hayes, and is their only daughter and child. She grew up in Connecticut, and became best friends with Hayden Rose, daughter of a family friend. The two girls, despite living in separate states for most of their lives, grew up together and are as close as sisters, a relationship they share to this day.

Morals: Be good, be original, be free
Sexual Preference: Straight
Relationships: None right now

Character in five words: Original, generally free spirited, guarded, fair, irrational, inviting, kind, giving, helpful

Melinda hugged her father tightly, and whispered into his ear,

"Bye Dad, see you at Thanksgiving!" Nate Hayes responded by squeezing her a little tigheter before giving her the usual reply of:

"Make sure your mother behaves herself." She giggled, and ran out to the car, where her mother, Charlotte, waited.

"Are you sure that you and Hayden wouldn't rather drive with me? That bus must get awfully...stuffy, after a while, doesn't it?" Charlotte asked as Melinda slid into her seat, chuckling. The two had been having this argument since Melinda's first day at Phoenixsong School of Spellcraft, which was located in New York City, and it always ended in precisely the same way: Melinda and Hayden would ride the bus, so as to not disturb Hayden's aunt, Jayne, as she talked with Charlotte while they drove together by car. "Well...I suppose Jayne will ride with me just to keep an old lady like myself company..."

"I wouldn't want to interfere on important school business...so the bus is good for Hayden and me." Despite the fact that Charlotte was Headmistress, and Jayne Deputy Headmistress and Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts, it was highly unlikely they would discuss "school business". When they got together, Jayne and Charlotte had a habit of being as silly as Melinda and Hayden did.

The ride into the city was fairly uneventful-Melinda used her new "lap top" that had been modified to function inside Phoenixsong's walls, and CHarlotte listened to the music playing from said laptop. The pair, although different in many ways, quite often got along when it came to music.

The first thing that greeted them at the bus station was a petite blonde haired girl sitting on their car.

"Hayden!" Melinda squealed, quickly climbing out of the car to hug her friend. "How'd you get here before us?" Her question was answered when her mother yelled, half angry, half amused:

"JAYNE MCLAUGHLIN! What do you mean you changed ALL the lights to green?!"

APPROVED

Last edited by on Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress

Female
Number of posts : 100
Year : None, Headmistress
House : None, Headmistress
Registration date : 2007-11-04

http://hysteria.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayden Rose Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:52 am

Name: Emma
Availability: Always
YIM/MSN: ejmskye5@hotmail.com

IC Information (Who you are applying for):Hayden Rose

Name: Hayden Alexia Rose
Nicknames: "Har", Hay, Haydee, and H.Rose
Affiliations: Good little Hayden
Subjects at Hogwarts: Alchemy, Arithmancy, Charms, DADA,Divination, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) Hayden Panettiere

[x] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[x ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[x] Prefect

Special skills?: She can make her voice go REALLY high.

Disabilities or Handicaps: Really slow at understanding things
Mental State: Sane...but takes a while to understand stuff
Boggart: She isn't too sure yet
Personality Quirks: She plays with her hair when she gets really nervous
Dislikes: Homework, when she doesn't look her best
Hopes/Goals: To pass school!

General Appearance: Short, blonde, happy smile.
Height: 5'0"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light blonde
Complexion: Pale
Build: Slim and Curvey
Marks or scars: Three scars. One over her right eye from when her oldest brother, Connor, threw a baseball at her eye. One on her arm when she fell off a treehouse when she was three. Finally, one on the back of her knee for when she had to get an operation.
Important possessions: Her wand, makeup, and necklace.

Parents: Daniel and Nicole Rose
Siblings: Connor, Nolan, and Maxwell Rose
Family History:
About sixteen years ago Hayden Alexia Rose was born to Daniel and Nicole Rose in a small town in Massachuestts. She was born into a family with huge, thick Boston accents- so she has one too. It sometimes make people look at her funny-but they do most of the time anyways.

Hayden Alexia Rose grew up with her best friend, Melinda Hayes...and even thought the two girls live in different states, they are basically sisters to this day...and are 100% best friends.

Morals: To always look your best!
Relationships: My goodness...she can't count that high!

Character in five words: Slow, friendly, dramatic, flirty, ditzy, talkitve, potty-mouth and different.
(Is that more than five? Very Happy My B!)

"Come on, mom! It wasn't like I meant to throw the ball that hard..." Hayden Alexia Rose gave her mother a cheeky smile, and Nicole Rose threw her hands up in the air. "Honestly, Hayden! You need to be more careful! You could have really hurt Maxwe-Are you even listening to me?" Nicole Rose tapped her foot, but Hayden had that look in her eye that Mrs. Rose knew really well- the 'I'm here...but my mind isn't.'

"Just don't do it again!" Nicole them stomped away, and Hayden smirked. "I'm going to auntie Jayne's house! I want to see Robyn and Peyton." Before Nicole could even say anything, Hayden ran out the door, to her aunt's house. Thankfully, her auntie Jayne lives right next door to them. Everyone in Hayden's family-on her mother's side- lives on the same street. They own it, and named it "Family Way"

"Auntie Jayne! Uncle Jimmy! I'm here!" She took off her shoes, and walked into the huge house. "Hellooooo?" She called, and no one answered. Finally, Robyn McLaughlin, her seven year old cousin came running into the room. "Haydee!" Hayden laughed as she jumped into her arms. "Where are your mom and dad?" Robyn shrugged, and wrapped her small around her older cousin.

"Where's Mellie?" Hayden raised an eyebrow. "Mellie? Oh...I dunno...we should go find her..." She put Robyn down, and saw little Peyton run into the room. "Peyton!" Hayden gave her little cousin a hug, and then yelled for what seemed like the 100th time, "Auntie Jayne!? Uncle Jimmy!?"

Giving up, she took the girls into their huge living room. "Let's just play a game...." Hayden sat on the floor, and Robyn said, "Duck, Duck, Goose!" Hayden's eyes got huge, "NO! I will NOT play that game!" She shivered, and then turned a dark shade of red. "I-I-I...mean..." She was very thankful that no one else was around to see her.

Approved

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Hayden Rose
Hayden Rose

Female
Number of posts : 49
House : Brightstar
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Soren Daein Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 am

Name: Valerie
Time zone: Central Standard (GMT -6, I think?)
Availability: Constant
YIM/MSN: xx1mortalxx@hotmail.com

IC Information:

Name:Soren Daien
Nicknames: None, other characters can make some up, if it happens it RP.
Year: Sixth
Blood: Mudblood
House: Wyrfeather
Affiliations: Neutral
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
-Charms
-DADA
-Drama
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration
-"Supernatural" and "Paranormal" Studies

Special skills:
Good at persuading/manipulating.

Photobase for your character:
Student Applications 1099045030_small
Alex Evans (Ignore the heartbreaker clothing logo)

Disabilities or Handicaps: Frail
Mental State: Sane
Boggart: Loss of Memory
Personality Quirks: Almost always blushing, stutters when nervous, atheist, nerd
Likes: To read, to draw, play videos games, and anything that has to do with electronics, manga/anime, animals
Dislikes: Overly hyper people, stupid people
Hopes/Goals: None

General Appearance: Short, cute, girly, big eyes, emo(?)
Height: 5'0"(Barely)
Eyes: Blueish green, bright
Hair: Black, messy, slightly poofy, and covering one eye generally
Complexion: Extremely pale
Build: Scrawny, thin, slightly curved(but barely)
Marks or scars: Snakebite piercings
Important possessions: His Dungeon and Dragons books, his Manga books and any video games, his sunglasses and eyeliner

Parents: Neil Daein, Liana Greil
Siblings: None
Family History:The entire family, grandparents, great grandparents, aunts and uncle, etc, grew up in Canada, and had never once left. It wasn't necessary until Soren had reached age Eleven. The family of three, received a letter from Phoenixsong School of Spellcraft. This was quite shocking for the three of them, who had suspected nothing. Soren had been aware some strange things were happening to him, especially when he was angry. Objects would move on their own! So his parents sent him off to America to go to the school. At his sixth year they were quite used to the Wizarding World and it was no longer strange to them. This is all he tells people, he doesn't really talk about his family for unknown reasons.

Morals: Try
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, prefers guys
Relationships: Three so far

Character in five words:
Sweetie, Nice, Intelligent, Neuroticism, Atheist

SAMPLE POST
A small, black haired boy sat at his desk, which had a mirror in front of it, applying eyeliner along with some pink eyeshadow to accent the top lid. He was rushing, it was horrible when the other boys came in and spotted him applying it. He didn't mind them seeing him wear it, but when they actually saw him put it on, it was awful. Sometimes they said things, sometimes they kept quiet. He wasn't sure which was worse. As he heard the door opening, he quickly finished up and threw the eyeliner and eyeshadow into a box container he had on the desk. As his fellow house members walked in, he stood and turned to face them with a smile.

"Hello." he widened the boyish smile and waved before continuing in his usual quiet, polite voice, "How was Quidditch practice?"

He nodded at everything they said, not really bothering to comment, considering he cared nothing for sports. He only said it to be friendly, but they went on, and boomed out in laughter with Soren followed in, not even sure what they were laughing about. He continued to smile at the random things they said, and frowned when they frowned. He was good at quickly mimicking people, and at pretending to listen which he did quite often.

He flipped the hair covering his left eye, just to have it fall back down in a manner of seconds, then picked at the black nail polish on his finger nail slightly, mentally noting that he would have to do another coat later. That train of thought was quickly interrupted when a fellow student came up to him, requesting help with homework. This happened quite often, one of the stupider boys would ask him to help, because he got fantastic grades. Soren usually tried to help them understand it, but just generally ended up doing it for them after a half an hour of them not getting it.

"Uh...sure, it's due tomorrow, right?" He asked softly, taking the notebook from the boy who held it out to him.

"Yep, that's right!" responded the boy named Jared.

Soren nodded and walked over to exit the dormitory. Jared followed, going on about something that happened at Quidditch. They sat down at one of the tables that was there, and Soren made no delay to start explaining. As usual, the boy didn't get it, and went back up to the dormitory, while Soren finished the homework. After ten minutes or so, he made his way back up to the dormitory and handed the notebook back to the boy. Jared, reached into his pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill, which Soren snatched and pocketed with a disturbing smile.

"My thanks." He muttered calmly, striding to his bed to write poetry before sleeping. It was impossible to sleep right away, the boys in his dormitory chattered until at least two AM every morning. He rolled his eyes and pulled out a quill, emptying his feelings into the page.

APPROVED

Last edited by on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Soren Daein
Soren Daein

Female
Number of posts : 52
Year : Sixth
House : Wryfeather
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiya Silvertounge Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:49 am

Name: Sara
Availability: When i dont have homework, and mostly all the time
YIM/MSN: none that i use

Name: Kaiya Silvertounge
Nicknames: Kai
Year: 7th
House: Willowbramble
Affiliations: none, can be both =]
Subjects at Phoenixsong:

Defence Against the Dark Arts
Potions
Transfiguration
Alchemy
Arithmacy
Mythology
"Supernatural" and "Paranormal" Studies
+ Free =]

[x] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[x] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[x] Prefect

Special skills?:
Photographic memory

Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.)
Student Applications Kaiya

Rainie Yang

Disabilities or Handicaps: none
Mental State: especially sane
Boggart: me becoming forgettful
Personality Quirks: ridiculous
Likes: money, good grades, hanging out, food, most defininetly food
Dislikes: annoying people... i guess you'll just have to find out
Hopes/Goals: ... if i told you i'd have to kill you

General Appearance:
Height: 5'7
Eyes: dark purple
Hair: dark brown/black
Complexion: asian
Build: asian
Marks or scars: none
Important possessions: necklace in shape of raindrop

Parents: those who must not be named! aka, mom and dad
Siblings: older brother, Keyon Silvertounge
Family History: Kaiya was born in London as the youngest in her family. She showed signs of magic at a very young age. Ever since she found out she had magical powers she had begun studying and researching the schools she wanted to attend, even though she knew she didnt really have a say on where she went. Because of the one year difference between her and her brother Keyon, they had always been really close. It was devistating on the family when they discovered Keyon was a Squib, but that didn't stop him, he worked extra hard in the muggle world coming from an intelligent family and even before he graduated from highschool was asked to attend the most prestegious schools in the united states. Although Kaiya was very pleased for her brother, didn't like that they had to part ways so early in life.

Morals: Education is important..
Sexual Preference: Male
Relationships: her family... whatever else develops

Character in five words:
Intelligent, hardworking, artistic, music, quiet

"5 more inches" Kaiya said staring at the clock which was taunting her. She opened her transfiguration text book again to chapter 18 trying to squeeze some more information out.
"There HAS to be more on this topic!" Kaiya helplessly flipped through the pages on transforming something or other to something or other else. Kaiya soon found her eyes getting heavier until she just could not keep them open any longer... Kaiya groggily opened her eyes to find herself sleeping on top of her text book again.
"What time is it?" Kaiya mumbled to herself as she took a look at the clock on her wrist, the glow showed an annoying 3 am, as she slammed her book shut. Kaiya noticed that she was the last person left in the common room and heard the fire spitting out its last few bursts of flame and headed upstairs to her bed.
Just before she dissapeared from the view of the commonroom an owl came through the window. Kaiya opened it wondering who it could possibly be from this hour. A smile came across her face as she saw the letter was from her brother Keyon. She decided to wait to open the letter when she needed a break from studying so she put the letter on top of her transfiguration book. As she carefully opened the door hoping not to wake any of her friends she once again reminded herself that it was that time of year again, cram time for the exams were only four weeks away. As she slept she had dreams of it being summer and hanging out with a potential boyfriend. Ok so there really wasn't anyone, but a girl can hope right? The time was now 8am, and time for breakfast. Kaiya opened her eyes feeling quite tired, yet awake, she had fallen asleep in her robes, and went to the dresser to find a fresh pair.
"Only 4 more weeks then i'm finally in 7th year" Kaiya said looking at her enormous stack of text books... "four more weeks"

APPROVED

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 am; edited 9 times in total
Kaiya Silvertounge
Kaiya Silvertounge

Female
Number of posts : 32
Year : 7th
House : Willowbramble
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Sunset Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:09 pm

Name: Eryn
Time zone:MT standard
Availability: Depends...
YIM/MSN: Dancing-dumb-blonde@hotmail.com

Name: Danielle Sunset
Nicknames:Dani, Dancing
Blood: Half blood
House: Burnstrike
Affiliations:n/a
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
Transfiguration
Drama
Potions
Creative Writing
Divination
Care of Magical Creatures
Astronomy
Charms

[x] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[x] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?:
She has the ability to change into a wolf, trained from birth, animagus
Good with tarot cards
Excellent singing voice

Student Applications 37_24710
(pitcure didn't come with a name....)

Disabilities or Handicaps:Overly Prideful
Boggart: Her father
Personality Quirks: Sings or hums under breath when happy, alcoholic, excellent actor and great liar.
Likes: Being in control, dark make-up, animals, poetry, art, crying, dancing and sunsets
Dislikes: Her father
Hopes/Goals: that her father never find her

General Appearance:
Height:5'2"
Eyes:Intense blue, as a wolf they are purple
Hair: mid length blonde hair with black streaks
Complexion: Almost deathly pale
Build: Thin with slight curves
Marks or scars: She has two tatoos, a star by her left eye and a flower in sunset tones on her ankle. She has her belly button peirced.
Important possessions: A chain necklace that she will never take off, her mp3 player, her make-up bag(which may hold more than just make-up...), and her poetry book.

Parents:Mother-unknown, Father-Kenith Jo Larson
Siblings: Unknown
Family History:
Dani was abandoned as a baby by her mother and raised in a 'pack' of people with the ability to turn into a wolf all of them are animagi. The memebers of the pack are most like her family. Her father was the old chief but was overthrown by a man named Brian. The day Dani recived the news that she was headed off to Phenixsong she didn't even stop to pack her bags. She's extreamly poor and her father has no idea that she is at the Phoenixsong school of witchcraft. She chose her own name.

Morals: If you got yourself into the mess, so you can get yourself out of it
also
Quando la vita La trova in giů...si svegli di nuovo[italian]When life gets you down...get back up
Sexual Preference: Bi, prefers guys
Relationships: None at the current time, has had two boyfriends and one girlfriend.

Character in five words:
Dark, Witty, dishy(pretty), Gothic, talkitive

Dani leaned against the wall, her heart was beating fast and her blood was pounding in her head. She gasped for breath feeling like she'd just run a thousand miles, she slid down the dark brick wall heaving dry sobs.

She reached into her black bag and pulled out her poetry book, the page she turned to was marred with a note that had been written in hasty handwriting. I will find you The ink was fresh, she could smell it, only about two days old. She clutched the book to her chest and anxiously started rocking back and forth.

She knew she shouldn't be panicking but she was, her father couldn't have found her, not yet. She was happy here in this town where she'd spent all of her summers after a year at Phoenixsong. But with her luck she knew he was on his way to claim her and drag her back to the pack, forcing her to marry someone she could never be happy with.

Peering around a wall she could see no one coming, she held her breath and tucked the bag under her robes before changing first her eyes from blue to purple then into her wolf form. It was nice to feel the freedom the wolf form gave her. She started running keeping her eyes set on the setting sun, hardly anyone paid attention to the wolf and she kept running. In the comfort of the forest she looked behind and saw no one.

Taking a deep breath she switched and relished in the feeling of safety. But the comfort was soon broken, as a twig snapped behind her.

"Sunset" it was a man speaking. "Danielle Sunset"

Dani didn't say anything but turned around to face the dark eyed man, who was her father, he grimaced and advanced towards her. She sighed and looked up at him, knowing that she might not be able to get away in time for the new school year at Phoenixsong.

Approved

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Dani Sunset
Dani Sunset

Female
Number of posts : 54
Year : 6th
House : Burnstrike
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Student Applications Empty Marti Witchly~Done

Post  Marti Witchly Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:21 am

Name:Marti
Time zone:Central
Availability:everyday
YIM/MSN:nascarfanmarti8and20@hotmail.com

Name:Marti Witchly
Nicknames:Mars Bar
Year:7
Blood:Half
House:Blastfur
Affiliations:none
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
Defense Against The Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Herbology
Astronomy
Flying
Potions
History of Magic
Charms

[ ] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?:Clairvoyance, Tarot Cards, and Animagus.

Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.)Student Applications Livavatar
Liv Tyler

Disabilities or Handicaps:None
Mental State:Sane, but, depressed.
Boggart:Scorpion
Personality Quirks:Moody, Impatient, Lazy, Shy, and Emotional.
Dislikes:Spiders, Scorpions, Snakes, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, and Cooked Onions.
Hopes/Goals:I hope to become an Auror and an Animagus.

General Appearance:Brown hair, green eyes, small nose, rosy pink cheeks and lips, small feet and hands.
Height:5'0
Eyes:Catlike Green
Hair:Long Brown down to the back with wispy bangs usually worn in a ponytail.
Complexion:Alabastor with freckles.
Build:Pear shaped.
Marks or scars:Round birthmark on forehead. Rose and thorn tattoo around lower leg.
Important possessions:Wand, clothes, laptop, stereo, and self.

Parents:David and Diane Witchly
Siblings:Elizabeth
Family History:David and Diane Witchly moved into a 2 story blue and white cottage. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There's a beautiful flower garden in the yard. 2 years later they gave birth to Marti. She was born with brown hair, green eyes, chubby cheeks, and a round birthmark on her forehead. When she got to be 1 year old her parents had the birthmark burned off so now it's just a scar.

Morals:Never judge a book by it's cover.
Sexual Preference:Straight
Relationships:none

Character in five words:Loyal, brave, emotional, moody, and caring.

SAMPLE POST (At least 300 words)Marti Witchly walked slowly to her DADA class. She was excited because today they would be learning the Patronus Charm. She was interested in seeing what kind of Patronus she would produce. As she walked in the classroom she saw that almost everyone had already arrived. She chose a seat in the front row and sat down. She bent down to take her things out of her book bag. She set out her parchment paper, quill and bottle of ink. She set her wand down next to everything. She looked up expectantly at the Professor. As she waited for class to start she saw a paper airplane soar past her nose and hit the wall. She looked around with a distasteful look in her eyes. Nobody would own up to who threw it so she just ignored it. She turned back around and faced front. While she waited she picked up her wand to see if it need cleaning. Seeing that it did indeed need to be cleaned she took out her wand cleaning kit and cleaned it till her finger prints were off of it. Putting her kit away she looked back up at the teacher and the teacher smiled. Marti smiled back at the teacher.

The teacher stood up and declared that the class was now starting. The teacher instructed them to say these words without their wands "Expecto Patronum!" "Now" said the teacher "In order for this spell to work you must think of a most joyous happy moment in your life." Marti picked up her wand and tried to think of the most happy thought that she could think of. The only one that she could think of was when she got accepted to this fantastic school. So as she kept this thought in her head she said the words "Expecto Patronum!" after she said these words a mist came out of her wand. It still had no definite shape to it.

APPROVED
Marti Witchly
Marti Witchly

Female
Number of posts : 11
House : Blastfur
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Ridgewood Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:39 am

Name: Alli
Time zone: General Standard (GMT -6)
Availability: Just about all the time outside of school/work
MSN: fiery__dragon@hotmail.com

IC Information:

Name: Seth Ridgewood
Nicknames: None yet
Blood: Muggle-born Mudblood
House: Blastfur
Affiliations: Neutral - that could always change, however

Subjects at Phoenixsong:
-Astronomy
-Charms
-Defence Against the Dark Arts
-Potions
-Transfiguration
-Ancient Runes
-Alchemy
-Drama (He signed this one up by mistake, however, he had intended for it to be art instead)

Special skill(s): Being invisible - But not literally

Student Applications HPCharProfile
I was unable to find a name to go with this picture, sadly.

Disabilities or Handicaps: Not the strongest nail in the box, unable to express his own feelings very well
Boggart: A mirror
Personality Quirks: Apathetic, doesn't really show much interest in what others are feeling, atheist, easily angered but doesn't show it easily, surprisingly good at flight
Likes: Solitude, cold weather, movies, manga/anime, the practice of sword-fighting, the odd video game when he's in the mood, flying
Dislikes: People forcing their way into his life, overly-optimists, bullheadedness, compliments, when people comment on his hair or make-up.
Hopes/Goals: He would tell you none, but deep down he wants to find someone he truly loves and who feels that sentiment in return

General Appearance: Thin, a bit on the short side, well-kept hair, not all there
Height: Roughly 5'5
Eyes: Very dark indigo
Hair: Naturally black, but currently dyed with chunks of blond and red in it as well, always styled messily, hangs in his face a lot.
Marks or scars: A cartilage piercing on his right ear, a large scar line down his back due to an accident with his cherished sword while his intoxicated father was nearby
Important possessions: A small black cat by the name of Shadow, an old broomstick he saved up for in his first few years at Phoenixsong, and his Arthurian-blade

Parents: Brandon and Patricia Ridgewood
Siblings: A thirteen year-old sister, Aideen Ridgewood
Family History: Far from the complexities and intricacies of the wizarding families, the Ridgewoods are a rather standard muggle family who have always lived in New York. Despite a lack of funds due to Brandon and Patricia's mediocre jobs, the two feel the need to doat upon their daughter in whatever fashion they deem necessary. Seth's mother is not very mentally stable, and his father is more-often-than-not drunk, so he takes it upon himself to look after and protect his younger sister, whom he truly does love despite his cold shell. Upon receiving a finely-written letter from the Phoenixsong School of Sorcery, the two parents agreed that they were quite glad to be rid of their "delinquent" (or so they believe) son, though his sister feels quite
otherwise. He returns home from school solely for the summer, only to visit Aideen.

Morals: Keep your nose in your own buisness, and your own buisness only.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, though no one really knows.
Relationships: None.

Character in five words:
Lonely, Secretive, Intelligent, Apathetic, Cold.

SAMPLE POST
An unusually hot day of the summer for New York City, no one wanted to step out into the furnace that awaited them outside of their air-conditioned homes - or even those homes without AC and a mere fan to cool the air - and have to deal with such uncomfortable heat.

The Ridgewoods, save Aideen, however, were outside their small home. They were sitting in a small, rust-stained old Buick, each one trying to stay as cool as possible by having the windows rolled wide open, almost beconing the wind inside.

Seth sat in the backseat, leaned back with one foot propped up on the armrest of the front seat. Though seething with being forced out by parents, he remained quiet with a mask of indifference on his face. With his new schooling however, he was only ever home for two months of the year at most, so his parents felt it was necessary to "fix him up" as best as they could during this time.

He yawned, and his mother glanced back at him, a plastic smile staining her heavily made-up face. He wanted to tell her to stop, but he of course did not.

"Sweetie..." she cooed in a voice strained with forced friendliness, "I know you don't like having to go see the
counselor, but down the road you'll be glad that you did."

He continued to stare at her blankly, far from agreeing with the statement. "There's nothing wrong with me. This
is a waste of time." he said softly.

"HAH!" Barked his father from the driver's seat, speaking for the first time since the family began driving, "Nothing wrong with you? You've never even had a girl over and you're sixteen damn years old! What are ya', some fag?"

Seth sourly furrowed his brows at the back of his father's seat, though remained quiet.

After Brandon's laughter had ceased, he continued on in a far more serious tone, his gravelly voice lined with an anger barely kept in check, "I'm not kidding though, boy, I'll not have some man-loving, make-up wearing queer in my home."

Carrying on with her husband's speech as though she hadn't heard the insults riddled through it, Patricia said, "So you see, it's better that you sort yourself out with the counselor, right sweetie?"

Seth, however, was far away from his father's insults or his mother's forced kindness. It was not difficult for him to tune them out with thoughts of returning to Phoenixsong. It was just a matter of counting down the days until that time. With a sigh, he glanced out the window to the blurred landscape which ran along beside their vehicle, completely in a world of his own.

-------------------------------
Edit:
Student Applications HPShadow
This is shadow, Seth's cat. He's had her since she was a kitten, and she's roughly 4 years of age now. This cat is about as far from her master's personality as can be: An easily-excited, happy, playful, sociable animal. Nonetheless, the two get along spectacularly.

APPROVED

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Seth Ridgewood
Seth Ridgewood

Female
Number of posts : 27
Year : Sixth
House : Blastfur
Registration date : 2007-11-14

http://iveroth.eamped.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Scott Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:27 am

Name: Eryn...again
Time zone: Mt standard
Availability: Depends...I'm usually on
YIM/MSN: Dancing-dumb-blonde@hotmail.com

Name: Daniel Scott
Nicknames:Dan
Blood: mud blood
Affiliations: n/a just yet

Subjects at Phoenixsong:
-History of Magic
-Defense Against the Dark Arts
-Potions
-Transfiguration
-Mythology
-Herbology
-Care of magical Creatures
-Creative Writing

[ ] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[x] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?:
Just your normal teenage boy
though he can make excellent fart noises with his armpits!

Student Applications Image10

He probably has a Name I just don't know it

Disabilities or Handicaps:Full of himself
Mental State: schizophrentic
Boggart: Reality
Personality Quirks: Always runs his fingers through his hair, and plays with random strings
Likes: Girls, quidditch, sports, loud music, night and darkness
Dislikes: Poetry, Good sincer music, docters, white coats
Hopes/Goals: well he wont say it but he really wants to be Head boy

General Appearance:
Height: 5'6'
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown and curly
Complexion: Asian
Build: lean and muscular
Marks or scars: he has a scar under his nose from getting hit in the face with a bludger
Important possessions: His bludger bat, a note his mom gave him before she died, and his gradfathers eye-glasses

Parents: Kristen Scott, and Joel Scott
Siblings: Hannah-muggle-13, and Johnny-unknown-7
Family History:Having grown up around new york, he's rather rich and important standings. His father brags about his son on the 'basketball' team and how he's captain. Hiw mom died 3 years ago, but he doesn't talk about it much, they say that she died in a carcrash, but Daniel thinks she was murdered. She left a note on the table before she left, it says: "Dan, gone to the store to buy milk, love ya Mommy"

Morals: If you can't stand for what's right, sit down
Relationships: He's had one but he'd rather just flirt

Character in five words:
Funny, (sometimes) moody, handsome, dark and mysterious, good guy
[sorry it was more than five]

:: Dan yawned raising his arms above his head, he looked at his watch on his bedside table and nearly swore. It was 10:30. Hoping out of bed he grabbed his quidditch gear and ran down the stairs taking them two at a time. As he passed the Great hall he nearly swore again, how could he have slept so late? This was the big game against Burnstrike today and he slept in!

::Metally yelling at himself he ran through the quidditch locker room and pounded through the swinging doors to the pitch. He yelled as something icey could hit his head.

"What the!" He turned around and looked into the faces of his laughing team-mates. "What are you guys doing?!" They continued to laugh and point at his sopping quidditch robes.

"Mate," one of them spoke between laughs. "We so got you"

"What do you mean," Dan said looking at them wide-eyed

His red-headed friend held out his wrist and Dan looked at the wristwatch that read 6:30. At this Dan yelled and cuffed him on the ear.

"You twit!" the boys laughed at Daniel their faces slowly turning red.

Daniel was so made he stomped off away from his 'friends' he didn't need them, and their silly jokes. He walked up to the castle and turned left down the coridor, frowning through his anger he saw a painting at the far end that he didn't reconize, his face relaxed as he grew nearer and saw the image of a girl dancing in a tu-tu. He laughed to himself and pushed on the frame and fell right through ripping the canvas. Grunting he picked himself off the ground and looked at his new surroundings. In the dark room, there were no lights, and all Dan could see was a few feet in front of him, it was dusty and smelled as such. After his astonishment wore off, he could hear voices calling his name from far away, they sounded like members of the quidditch team he turned and climbed out of the broken portait and ran down the hall to meet up with his 'friends'.

APPROVED Please look at the change on your appy.
Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Female
Number of posts : 15
Location : "I was heading down to Spring Street with a suitcase in my hand Filled with love and life and grand
Year : sixth
House : Wyrfeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Larsen Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:51 am

Name: Rachel
Availability: loads!
YIM/MSN: PM for it

Name: Henry Matthew Larsen
Nicknames: none
Year: 7th
Blood: Halfblood
Affiliations: Neutral at the moment, he likes being non-confrontational
Subjects at Phoenixsong: Art, Charms, DADA, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration, Creative Writing, free

[ ] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[x] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[x] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[x] Other
Specify: Photography club

Special skills?: some Legilimens training

Cody Linley

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/98/98/10/10f.jpg

Mental State: Sometimes a little less happy than usual
Boggart: Being told he’s worthless
Personality Quirks: Digs foot into ground when agitated
Dislikes: Overlarge doses of reality, drill sergeant teachers, too bright sunlight, overly noisy music
Hopes/Goals: To feel accepted

General Appearance: Large some what dreamy eyes, looks as though he belongs in an earlier time period
Height: 5’8”
Eyes: Blueish green
Hair: Dirty blond
Complexion: Fair
Build: Slender, but well muscled from Quidditch
Marks or scars: None
Important possessions: Camera, Ipod, art stuff

Parents: Christopher Larsen and Paige Miller, stepmother: Phoebe Harris
Siblings: One biological older brother named Wyatt (eighteen), and three younger stepbrothers named Cooper (ten), Leo (eight), and Andrew (6)
Family History: Christopher Larsen, a wizard, married Paige Miller, a muggle when they were both 16 years old. She went to the public school about four blocks over from Phoenixsong. They had met in college and fallen in love instantly. In fact, their wedding was the same day as their two year anniversary. About a year after the wedding, their first son, Wyatt Victor was born. Henry followed two years later. The family lived happily together for four years, and then, tragically, Paige drowned after being pushed into a lake by an anonymous attacker. Christopher was devastated, as were Wyatt and Henry. A year after Paige’s death, Christopher remarried, a woman named Phoebe Harris, who had been previously divorced and brought three sons with her.

The family functioned well enough…but then Phoebe became jealous of how Christopher so obviously preferred his sons to her own. So, she began to tell the two boys that they weren’t good for anything, and refused to speak to them if they messed up. Wyatt took it well, but young Henry couldn’t cope very well. He often cried, which only angered Phoebe more. His father, who had taken to working more and more, couldn’t understand what was wrong, and Phoebe told him that Henry probably just missed his mom and wouldn’t accept her into his life.

Needles to say, Henry was grateful to get away from it all when he began attending Phoenixsong, having inherited his father’s magic, like his brother had before him. He began playing Quidditch to get out some of his anger, and taking photography to help calm him down. Wyatt was disappointed when he didn’t make prefect like he had, but Henry is a bit too quiet to order people around. It’s shocking enough that he is Quidditch Captain, but that’s only because the only time he feels comfortable enough ordering people around is on the Quidditch pitch.

Speaking of which, this is his first year without Wyatt at Phoenixsong, so let’s see how he fares, hmm?

Morals: Let me live my life, I’ll let you live yours.
Sexual Preference: Girls
Relationships: Um…he probably still thinks they have like…cooties

Character in five words: Helpful, wise, imaginative, gullible, self-pitying, out of touch with reality

SAMPLE POST (At least 300 words):

Henry followed the sea of blue and black uniforms to the Blastfur table in the Phoenixsong Great Hall. It was quite comical. All these people trying to fit through the door at once made the wait a bit longer than it should have been.

Out of habit, he looked for his tall brother, Wyatt, and then reminded himself that no, he wasn’t here this year. It felt weird, not being able to see his brother every few minutes…after all, his brother was the one person he could usually rely on.

“Hey Henry! Whatsup man? How was your summer?” He was abruptly thumped on the back by Allen, the Blastfur Keeper, who was a large and burly boy that was quite capable of tossing people out windows. Still, Henry was glad to see him.

“Not much, dude. Just kinda spent the time walking around the neighborhood.”

“Taking more of those pictures of yours?” Allen said with a slight chuckle as he sat down next to Henry, who nodded. “I can’t believe you have the time for that, wouldn’t you rather be on the Pitch?”

“Not everything is about Quidditch, Al.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Anyways, we better not lose to Willowbramble again in the finals…I nearly killed Gordon after he missed that bludger that knocked you in the head.” Henry winced at the memory.

“Let’s not talk about that. I still get headaches from that one.”

“You got it. Hey, meet anyone over the summer?” Allen winked broadly and nudged Henry.

“Oh yeah, I met several.” He replied with sincerity.

“Really?!” Allen could clearly hardly believe what he was hearing; Henry rarely ever paid attention to girls.

“Yep. Maria, Lisa, and Penny. They’re all the old ladies that sit in the park and feed the birds.”

“…not funny.”

APPROVEDNice Charmed Names
Henry Larsen
Henry Larsen

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth Berkley Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:14 am

Name: Katie
Time zone: eastern
Availability: sometimes
YIM/MSN: none that i use

Name: Elizabeth Anne Berkley
Nicknames: Liz
Year: 7
Blood: Half Blood
Affiliations: she tends to go towards the side of good…
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
Astronomy
Charms
DADA
Healer Studies
Supernatural" and "Paranormal" Studies
Ancient Translations
Drama

[x] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[x] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[x] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?: Very percpective

Kristen Stewart
Student Applications 399779.1010.a
Disabilities or Handicaps: can be extraordinarily clumsy, is a bit shy, sometimes feels a bit out of place in her house
Mental State: can have her moments, but is sane for the most part :-P
Boggart: Her late grandmother
Personality Quirks: Tends to tap her foot when anxious, bored, or angry
Likes: School, drama club, painting, quidditch, being outside
Dislikes: Her family, overly picky people, fake people
Hopes/Goals: she wants to be a healer someday

General Appearance:
Height: 5’0”
Eyes: greenish brown
Hair: blonde
Complexion: fair
Build: petite but athletic
Marks or scars: a scar just above her left eyebrow from a fight with her younger brother
Important possessions: The locket her mother gave her before she left.

Parents: John Berkley; mother Marie, whose whereabouts are unknown
Siblings: Jared Berkley, aged 25
Family History: Elizabeth was born into a normal, American family. She grew up happily until she was around 9, when her mother suddenly announced that she was leaving the family for good. Her brother really hasn’t been around much, but when he is, the two fight all of the time, though they do love eachother to death. Her dad is distant and reserved, and ignores the pair, even through their constant bickering.

Morals: She believes that friends are the family that God (or whatever) was too scared to give you.
Sexual Preference: male
Relationships: a failed relationship in 4th year; though…she did once marry her next-door neighbor when she was three.

Character in five words: athletic, busy, slightly shy but outgoing if necessesary, easy going,

SAMPLE POST (At least 300 words):
An exhilerated Liz raced through the air on her brand new broom, clutching the quaffle to her chest and loving the feel of the wind rustling through her blonde hair. Ah quidditch...two players, beaters, came up on either side of her, but she easily swept past them, chuckling as they came inches from slamming head on. 'Amaturs' she thought wryly.
“COME ON LIZ! PASS THE DAMN THING!” The sight of a pouting brown-haired 3rd year boy caused Liz to burst out laughing, but she chucked it to the younger kid (who’s name she still didn’t know) anyway. This was what she lived for, the whole reason she survived those horrible summer months. This feeling ...belonging? No that wasn't it....it was something more....more full than that. Much better in a way....
MISS BERKLEY!” A sharp voice jerked Liz out of her reverie, causing her to nearly fall off her broom. Luckily, she managed to right herself just in the nick of time, and zoomed hastily back to the ground.
The frowning secretary from the front desk was waiting for her, rather impatienly. “You have a visitor.” She said, somewhat coldly as her lips flattened into an expression of distaste at the sight of the totally wind-shelved Liz. “Follow me.”Liz felt her face screw up in confusion. Nobody ever visited her, ever. Heck, she never even got mail, save at Christmas and Easter. Her father had never really cared enough, and her brother...well...she was never entirely sure WHAT her brother was doing, but he certainly had never stopped by the school before.
Upon reaching the courtyard, just by the entrance of the school, the secretary stopped rather suddenly, almost causing Liz to run right into her.
Peaking around the secretary's shoulder, Liz immeaditly noticed a figure standing, looking out of place. She stopped dead in her tracks. This was someone she'd recognize anywhere, even if it had been years.
“You?” Liz breathed. Her mother, older and somewhat greyer, reached her arms out to hug Liz, as she tried tried to touch her…but something was wrong. Her mother was fading....she was…turning to dust, disappearing yet again, one tiny bit at a time. She cried out in pain, cried for help, only, rooted to the spot, Liz couldn’t do anything…

“MOM!” Her own scream awoke Liz as she sat straight up in bed. “Damn dream…” she muttered, rolling over to try and salvage a few hours more of sleep before class tomorrow.

APPROVED
Elizabeth Berkley
Elizabeth Berkley

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Student Applications Empty Arianah Murray

Post  LostPrisoner Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:58 am

Name: Kristina
Time zone: Eastern US
Availability: Oftenly as I'm usually not doing my homework when I should
YIM/MSN: msn= I_Heart_Devon@hotmail.com and aim is Monkey5102

Name: Arianah Murray
Nicknames: Arie, Ar
Blood: Pure
Affiliations: She's not so sure where she's at just yet.
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
Potions
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Divination
Muggle Studies
Creative Writing
((dang it's only six LD))
Alchemy
annnnnd
Art

[x] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[x] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?:
Ari doesn't have many fancy skills (she's extra good at art?), but she has a fantastic sense of smell. If you'd been cooking fish, she could still smell it for a few weeks.

Student Applications RPCharacter

^---Leighton Meester

Disabilities or Handicaps: None
Mental State: She hasn't been pronounced insane, but she keeps telling herself that she is. She grew up with non-typical parents, so she was taught to live life weirdly in comparisson to the normal child. She has a lot of issues, but over all she really is stable.
Boggart: Giant Earwig
Personality Quirks: Silly almost all the time, and she gets really nervous around people she hasn't met before.
Likes: Guys, sleep, helping other people, flying, "chillaxing" with her friends, eatting, drawing/painting, reading, playing kingdom hearts ((Heh, heh heh)) and watching movies.
Dislikes: Being woken up really early, bad movies, and people who think they know what they're talking about when they really don't.
Hopes/Goals: Not to fail at life -^__^-

General Appearance
Height: 5'4"
Eyes: Such a dark brown they're almost black
Hair: Wavy brown
Complexion: Pale-ish
Build: Skiny
Marks or scars: Scar on the back of her heel from a piece of glass she stepped on when she was little, and a scar under her chin from falling on her desk, chin first, playing in the hamper after her mother told her not to ((lol true story)). She had to get stiches.
Important possessions: Wand, her stuffed bunny, and her family ring.

Parents: Jasmine and James Murray
Siblings: Jasper Murray-twins
Family History: Arianah Murray was born in a small town right out side of New York City. Ari grew up around people, though somehow she gained an unwanted talent of shyness. As her shyness developed, her parents also recognized the magic in her growing. She was born with a twin, being the younger by a few minutes. She and her brother, Jasper were quite tight and often causes mischief together when they weren't having brutal shouting fights with each other. They were often quite content just in each other's company, able to stay entertained for days on end. Ar grew up well until her parents unexpectedly got a divorce when she was only 2 years into Pheonixsong. She and her brother were devastated, but in the end everything was alright, leaving only a small scar on the poor twins. They didn't see their parents often anyways with school taking up so much time.

Morals: To live life fully before it's over.
Relationships: Quite a few in the past, but she's entering year 6 with nobody besides her brother, whom will always be important to her, but in that platonic kind of way that twins have.

Character in five words: Spunky, Free, Artistic, Wise, Fun

Arianah flopped down on her bed, sighing after a long day. She knew she should start on her homework, but she didn't really feel like it just yet. Trying to sort through the thoughts racing through her mind, she threw her robe onto her bed’s post, along with her school bag. She let her hair down from its ponytail and flopped down onto her bed, pulling her sketchbook and bag on pencils from underneath her pillow. Pulling open to the page she was working on, you could see a sketch, designed to practice perspective. There were tons of tiny drawings to the left and right of little figures in the same position as the body that was slowly coming along. Opening the case of pencils, Arianah pulled out her favorite pink eraser, and her favorite turquoise mechanical pencil. Quickly she drew another figure to the left of the main drawing and then continued working on the drawing, sketching an arm reaching up past the picture’s limits. It came out alright, so Ari continued by starting the drawing of the clothing. It was her least favorite part, as she was terrible at drawing original clothes for her characters. A cold shiver ran down the brunette’s back as she tried many different possible combinations, making a mess of the sketch with all of the eraser bits flying into every corner of the paper. Nothing was working, and it was irking Ari to the point of utter frustration. As hard as she continuously tried she couldn’t seem to get the clothing right for the mood of the piece. Sighing, a single word flitted across Ari’s mind. Failure. Another chill ran down her spine, as the word replayed in slow motion. Failure wasn’t acceptable. It wasn’t something that the small girl could handle. It just was never acceptable...
That’s 300…no more because this sucks. I need something to work off of!!!! DX Right, so here’s my bad example! *pouty face*
(Jasper coming soon-ish)

APPROVED

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

LostPrisoner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Student Applications Empty Jasper Murray

Post  LostPrisoner Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:36 am

Name: Kristina
Time zone: Eastern US
Availability: Oftenly as I'm usually not doing my homework when I should
YIM/MSN: msn= I_Heart_Devon@hotmail.com and aim is Monkey5102

Name: Jasper Murray
Nicknames: Jasp, Jaspy, Jasp Attack
Affiliations: He doesn’t like to take sides.
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
Potions
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Divination
Muggle Studies
Creative Writing
Alchemy
annnnnd
Art

[x] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[x] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?:
Jasper has a huge attention span. He can be paying attention to 20 different things at once, and understand all of them.

Student Applications EdWestwick-HAWWWWWWT

^---Ed Westwick

Disabilities or Handicaps: None
Mental State: Sane?
Boggart: His sister dead
Personality Quirks: Obnoxious, but in a good way, he’s very artistic, just like his sister.
Likes: People, Family, Hanging with his friends, hugs, sleeping, eating, Quidditch, and plays.
Dislikes: Eggs, n00bs, people who think they know everything, and more.
Hopes/Goals: To live life

General Appearance
Height: 6’0”
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Hair: Brown
Complexion: Pale-ish
Build: Skiny, but athletic
Marks or scars: On the elbow from the time he fell on it learning to skateboard
Important possessions: Wand, family pocket watch ((heck yes!)), and his mp3 player.

Parents: Jasmine and James Murray
Siblings: Arianah Murray-twins
Family History: Jasper Murray was born in a small town right outside of New York City. He grew up around lots of people, and unlike his sister grew a strong ability to talk to anyone he wanted to, stranger or not. As he grew older, his parents recognized his growing magical talent. Jasper was born minutes before his twin, Arianah. The two are very tight, and often cause quite the commotion in their free time. It was just in their nature, and it helped to entertain the long days before Pheonixsong. On occasion they got in brutal fighting matches, but they didn’t last too long. In their second year at Pheonixsong, their parents unexpectedly got a divorce, causing a really big disturbance in Jasper’s already confused life. He wasn’t sure if he was straight anymore and with his parents divorcing at the same time, he was worried that he wasn’t going to survive his second year without failing. With Ari’s help, he pulled through, and is now fine, relying only on his sister as a relative.

Morals: To live life fully before it's over.
Sexual Preference: Bi-sexual. ((NOOO he does NOT talk like a gay guy))
Relationships: Only a few in the past, but like Ari, is coming into his sixth year single as ever.

Character in five words: Crazy, Fun, Spiffy, Artistic, Multi-Tasker

LATER THANK YOU VERY MUCH
<3 K

LostPrisoner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiden Preston Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:52 am

Name: Emma
Availability: Always
YIM/MSN: ejmskye5@hotmail.com
(Don't you guys know all this already? XD)

IC Information (Who you are applying for): Kaiden Preston

Name: Kaiden Micheal Preston
Nicknames: None that he knows of.
Year: 6
Blood: Muggle-born
Subjects at Phoenixsong: Alchemy, Arithmancy, Charms, DADA,Divination, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration

[X] Drama Club
[X] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[X] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?: Extremly witty, "Bad boy" of the school.

Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) Jesse McCartney

http://www.kamaratweb.sk/pics/fotky/screen/jesse%20mccartney.jpg

Disabilities or Handicaps: He always go looking for trouble.
Boggart: Becoming prefect/Head boy
Personality Quirks: Girls not liking his charm.
Dislikes: Girlie music, his sister's when they try to...live.
Hopes/Goals: To not get sent to a Military school.

Height: 5'11"
Eyes: hazel
Hair: light blonde
Build: well muscled
Marks or scars: Six or seven on his arms and knees
Important possessions: His skateboard

Parents: Tyler Pike and Laura Preston-Norris. (He has a step father, Jarrod Norris.)
Siblings: Reagan, Rachel, Rosie and Rebecca. All of them are eight.
Family History: Tyler Pike and Laura Preston met in thier freshman year at school. They both were in all the same classes. They fell in love when they were in their junior year year. Both Tyler and Laura were honest students. They could not believe how amazing their lives were turning out. Laura was going to go to a Muggle school in Boston to become a lawyer, and Tyler was going to go to a school very close to becoming a muggle doctor doctor. They were engaged to be married. They not plan to get married until after they finished school, though.

Right after Laura got into the school, she started to feel very ill. She was sick for days. Tyler's mother was the one who told her that she might be pregnant. After taking three tests, she knew it had to be true. Her fantastic life came crashing downat that very moment. She could see her life flash before her eyes. Her own mother made her keep it. Right after she found out she was pregant, Tyler left her for another woman. She was heartbroken. All ready, her baby would be born into a family without a father.

Nine months later, she gave birth to a baby boy. She was happy that he looked just like her. He had her hazel eyes and light blonde hair. She looked up at her mom,Kaite, who beamed down at her new grandson. She reached out to hold him, and he smiled up at her. It was then that she not only knew what she wanted to name him, but that her life might just be ok. "I'm so glad you love Kaiden, mom." Laura had said, and her mother laughed. She gave him her last name, not wanting to remember Tyler.

When Kaiden was two, Laura had started to date someone else. He seemed like a really nice guy, but he wasn't too sure at first. Laura's family was very Jewish, and he had to learn about all these different holidays and such. After about a year, he was so used to her wacky family, he didn't care. When Kaiden was five, his mother and Jarrod got married. But they already seemed like a family.

When Kaiden turned eight, something happened to his mother. She was gaining a ton of weight. When it was Hanukkah, his "Grammy" gave his mother four little matching outfits. Something was really wrong here...seven months later, Kaiden had four new little sisters. His mother gave them all names that started with the letter 'R'. Reagan, Rebecca, Rachel, and Rosie.

Soon after his sisters were born, Kaiden started to change. His attitude got to be a little too much for his mother and step-father. He was always causing trouble for her. From letting the air out of her tires, to breaking windows. His mother and Jarrod were getting so sick of all this, they didn't know what to do.

On his 11th birthday, he got a letter that changed his life. His letter to come to Phoenixsong School of Spellcraft came. His mother and Jarrod were so excited, that they didn't even ask any questions. Soon, Kaiden went to a place that changed his life forever.

Morals: Look before you leap
Sexual Preference: Girls
Relationships: Too many

Character in five words: Skater, witty, tough, sweet, and good deep down.

“Could you please try to pay attention, Mr. Preston? We would all really like that.” Kaiden looked up to see the Deputy Headmistress looking at him with her bright blue eyes. A smirk played at his lips when he raised an eye brow. His light blonde hair seemed to go into his hazel eyes today. That really bugged him. It was supposed to be a good messy, not a real messy.

“I’m not really in the mood to learn, today.” He replied, and watched as she sighed. He knew that Professor McLaughlin always tried really hard to keep him on track. He was in her office every other day and with Mrs. Charlotte Hayes the other days. He also sighed, and then nodded. “Ok...ok. I’ll listen for a few minutes.” Kaiden looked out the window, then back at her face.

“Just try to look interested.” She said, and went back to telling the class about…well…Kaiden was not really too sure. He really had not been paying a speck of attention to her. “What do you think, Mr. Preston?” She asked, and he bit his lip.

“That…you’re right?” He gave her a flirty smile, and she shook her head. He always felt bad that he gave her such an attitude. She was a nice lady who always gave him an extra chance. Unlike most teachers, she didn’t judge him on what he looked like or his grades. Jayne always gave kids the benefit of the doubt. “I believe you know the way, Mr. Preston.” She said, and gave him a sad smile. He nodded, and pushed in his seat.

“I’ll be with Charlotte if anyone needs me.” He saw Professor McLaughlin glare at him just before he closed the door. He chuckled to himself as he walked towards her office. When he reached her office, he said the password. He walked up the stairs, and looked at her. “Hey Char.” He said, and sat down in his normal seat.

APPROVED
Kaiden Preston
Kaiden Preston

Female
Number of posts : 13
House : Brightstar
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  William Madison Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:39 am

Name: Katie
Availability: Every now and again
YIM/MSN: none that I know of

Name: William Madison
Nicknames: Will
Year: 7
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
Alchemy
Ancient Translations
DADA
Healer Studies
Potions
Divination
“Supernatural” and “Paranormal” Studies

[ ] Drama Club
[X] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[X] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[X] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?: Gets snippets of what other people are thinking every now and again…very perceptive.

Tom Welling
Student Applications Tom_welling
Disabilities or Handicaps: none officially
Mental State: Pretty much sane
Boggart: A cage
Personality Quirks: Clenches fists when angry, rolls eyes a lot.
Dislikes: Boredom
Hopes/Goals: He’d never admit it, but he wants to settle down and have a family, like his parents did before they were divorced.

General Appearance:
Height: 6’3”
Eyes: Green
Hair: brown
Complexion: fair but tan
Build: strong; athletic
Marks or scars: has a triangle birthmark on his left thigh
Important possessions: His ancient Saxon copy of “Beowulf”

Parents: Donna Smith and Mark Madison
Siblings: 2 younger sisters, Mary and Suzanne
Family History: The oldest of three children, Will was born into a fairly stable, happy well-to-do family. When he was 5 years old, his mother had a second child, his sister Mary. 4 years later, his mother had a third child, Suzanne. Will, though resentful at first, became quite attached to his younger sisters, and is extremely protective of them, as he is of everyone he loves.
When Will turned 11, he received his letter from Pheonixsong, and, before he knew it, he was one among many. Of course, though he’d never tell any of his friends, he still wrote home every day, sharing something different each time.
However, when he went home for the holidays, he immediately sensed a change. His parents were no longer the happy, well adjusted couple they once were. Therefore, it came as no surprise when, two weeks later, his parents announced that they were going to get a divorce. His father moved away to England, where he got a job in the Ministry of Magic, and his mother remained in America, caring for the younger ones.

Morals: He tries to please, and to do what’s right
Sexual Preference: He’s straight.
Relationships: He’s had various flings, but tries to refrain from getting too emotionally attached.

Character in five words: Strong, capable, worrier, helpful, active

Will trudged down the stairs after dinner, feeling rather odd. Something just seemed wrong. He couldn’t put his finger on it, but he just had that feeling that told him something was up.
He shook his head. Nothing is going to happen. He told himself firmly, willing himself to believe it. He didn’t of course. Will had learned long ago not to trust himself. It always came out wrong.
Frowning, he turned the corner down one of his ‘secret passages’. Though it wasn’t really ‘secret’, anybody could use it, the fact remained that nobody ever really did, which made it a great place to go when he really needed to be alone…to think.
However, upon turning the corner, Will realized that he was not alone. Someone else was here…or rather two someones. A young couple was leaning against the wall, locked in an embrace so tight that Will couldn’t tell where his body ended and hers started.
“Sorry…” he started to mutter, embarrassed…but then he realized who these people were. Dan Tennent, a fifth year, was snogging…Mary his 12 year old sister?!?! Will raised a hand to his head, ran it through his brown hair, then cleared his throat. “Ahem!”
The young couple jumped apart. “Will…” his little sister gasped, and then broke into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. Will raised an eyebrow Dan, who looked as perplexed as he felt. “Girls” Will muttered, shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Then his expression became stern. “You haven’t given her anything, have you?” Dan, looking frightened, shook his head.
“Well then…” Will sighed, grabbed his sister by the armpit, and dragged her gently up. “Come on Mary, pull it together for one second so I can have a short talk with you.” His sister seemed unable to stop the sudden tirade of giggles, however, so Will rolled his eyes-again- and told Dan in a voice that left no room for argument, “Go back to your common room. I’ll take care of this one.”
He could tell Dan wanted to argue, but something about Will, possibly sheer size, made him bite his tongue, nod curtly, and trudge away.
Will sighed and pulled his still giggling sister along behind him, “Come on Mary. I want to talk to you…”

APPROVED

William Madison

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie Collins Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:40 am

Name: Elana!
Time zone: US Central
Availability: Most afternoons-evenings and weekends
YIM/MSN: elanathellama@hotmail.com [but don’t e-mail me there, please [don’t check it b/c of the spam]. If you need to- missgranger@charter.net]

IC Information [Who you are applying for]:

Name: Jamie Lawrence Collins
Nicknames: [none]
Blood: half
Affiliations: N/A
Subjects at Phoenixsong: Muggle Studies, "Supernatural" and "Paranormal" Studies, Drama, DADA, Transfiguration, Alchemy, CoMC

[-] Drama Club
[-] Quidditch
[-] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Other
Specify:

Special skills?: Jamie’s your average Joe, but is quite skillful in Drama, [not] surprisingly- he loves entertaining, and CoMC, where he has realized his natural ease with the creatures

Photobase for your character. [Name of person in picture and photo of that person.]
Michael Seater
Student Applications Jamie7

Mental State: sane [enough]
Boggart: vampires
Personality Quirks: Jamie is often called the “wild one” of the family, and compared to the rest, it’s easy to see where people get that idea. Sure, he’s a bit more outspoken and adventurous, not caring as much about the number of detention on his record (he’s really not that bad- they’ve been wrong place at the wrong time sort of dealios), but he’s not really that wild. His energetic nature is probably what has helped him to excel in Drama [running around the stage is the perfect way to get rid of some excess energy!] and CoMC [running around the grounds also works]. Though he has this lively side to him, he does enjoy calmer activities, such as long walks on the beach, watching the sunset, reading, and is someone that can be trusted with anything. Hurrah for Burnstrike loyalty.
Likes: the Phoenixsong grounds, the stage, being with friends
Dislikes: people without an adventurous bone in their body
Hopes/Goals: he doesn't have any long-term ones yet, but wants to stay with the Quidditch team

General Appearance:
Height:
5 foot 11
Eyes: dark brown
Hair: ...dark brown
Complexion: clear, for the most part
Build: not gangly anymore, but still quite tall and thin
Marks or scars: N/A
Important possessions: N/A

Parents: Janice [muggle] and Howard [wizard] Collins
Siblings: a younger sister [Libby...anyone want her? PM me if you do, lol]
Family History:Growing up in a “mixed” family wasn’t hard at all for Jamie. It never bothered him to have one side of the family be completely oblivious to the wizarding world, and the other completely involved in it. He would think of it as a game, really, keeping the Collins family secret from his mother’s side. Howard works at a local pharmacy, and Janice as an elementary school teacher nearby. Jamie, being the oldest of two children, got his letter from Phoenixsong at eleven, much to the joy of his parents. You see, they had been unsure about Howard’s magic being passed on, but, in Jamie at least, it had been! A few years later his younger sister Libby also got her letter, and now the two are happily enjoying their years at the wizarding school.

Morals: he’s got a hand on the basic right vs. wrong, but tends to stretch it
Sexual Preference: he’s straight
Relationships: nothing that’s ever meant anything- he’s a bit of a flirt

Character in five words: attention-seeking, charming, energetic, rowdy, [could be thought of as] obnoxious

SAMPLE POST [At least 300 words]

Ah, Phoenixsong.

Dragging his feet up the spiral staircase to the Burnstrike 6th year boys dormitory, the familiar scent of the old stone walls, fresh air wafting through the slit-like windows of the Tower, and a multitude of different perfumes that the newly arrived girls had doused themselves with filled the exhausted Jamie Collins’s nostrils. It had been a long day, and he was looking forward to plopping down on his old four-poster. First, Mum had woken him up- early! He was old enough to wake up himself, being a sixth year now and all. After hurrying through getting ready and retrieving a few various items of clothing and school supplies that hadn’t made it into his trunk in his rushed packing the night before, he and Libby had to go to the bus stop. One teary goodbye from Mum later, the three were on the bus, his sister to her gossiping, giggling, girl friends, and Jamie to wherever he could find a seat.

He found one that held a few other boys from his year, and spent the train ride to Hogwarts catching up and having heated arguments about whose Quidditch team would win the Cup this year. Then the carriage ride up to the castle, the feast, and now up to the dorms.

Exhausting, yes?

As usual, when he opened the door to their room, he found his trunk already at the foot of his bed. He yawned, stretched, and flopped down upon the soft quilt. A thought struck him, and Jamie rolled onto his stomach, slid over the edge so he could reach underneath, and felt around under his bed. C’mon…where is it? His hand fell upon a rough sack, and he grinned. So their stash was still there- perfect. All tiredness gone, Jamie began planning. There was still enough time left in the day to have some fun…

APPROVED
Jamie Collins
Jamie Collins

Male
Number of posts : 11
House : Burnstrike
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Fortier Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:14 am

Name: Valerie
Time zone: CST
Availability: Always, except for school, even then, I could probably sneak on at lunch.
YIM/MSN: Send a pm for one of them, but the other is xx1mortalxx@hotmail.com(Not that I'm ever on it)

Name: Shaun Fortier
Nicknames: None, other characters can come up with them, though.
Year: Sixth(He entered school late)
Affiliations: Things are always better on the Dark Side.
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
-Drama(Techie)
-Potions
-Defense Against the Dark Arts
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Transfiguration
-Ancient Runes

[*] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[*]Other: Deatheater

Special skills:
Quick to figure things out, sharp mind.

Ryan Gosling(Refer to signature and avatar)

Disabilities or Handicaps: None.
Mental State: Sadist, making him slightly insane
Boggart: Pain (Which ironic, because he enjoys seeing others in agony)
Personality Quirks: Superiority complex, sneers a lot, intelligent, practices "darker" magic which is more "cult" like, such as necromantic and eviler ancient books, practices wandless magic
Dislikes: Too much light, preps, failing
Hopes/Goals: To master wandless and vocal-less magic.

General Appearance: Thin, constantly looks tired, pale, although unless in school, his body and face is rarely seen, usually he is garbed in dark robes with a hood that shadows the face.
Height: 5'7"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brownish-blonde
Build: Thin, but not too thin
Marks or scars: His hands look like they have minor burns and small scars, his face has a few scars, from who knows what; personal practices
Important possessions: Wand, key to the Deatheaters hideout

Parents: Heddie Reeves, Lucas Fortier(Deceased)
Siblings: Raylene Fortier(Aged Sixteen)
Family History: Heddie and Lucas were Aurors for the Ministry of Magic. The two parents who were both wizards eventually had a child who they named Shaun. Shaun never really got to meet his father, Lucas died in a common muggle accident, a car accident. Which drove Shaun and Raylene's mother insane. This happened when Shaun wasn't even a year old yet. He no longer cared for his insane mother. His mother did worry that he would not receive a letter, considering he didn't receive one at age eleven, she sent him away, not wanting to be the mother of a squib. Shaun went off to live with his grandparents to receive a letter at age twelve. Shaun left a little sister behind with an insane mother named Raylene. Raylene, with her mother not wanting her to attend the same school as her brother, went to Hogwarts. Shaun loved Raylene, in both a sibling manner, and a romantic manner. Shaun discovered that his non-muggle grandparents were former deatheaters, and they wanted him to take their place, being to old to continue his services. Shaun obeyed and joined the Dark Lord.

Morals: Your mistakes are something -you- fix.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, prefers woman.
Relationships: Never had one, doubts that he will.

Character in five words:

Cold, calculating, sadist, intelligent, cruel

SAMPLE POST

It was late, a cold and dark winter evening, it seemed the whole city of New York must've been sleeping, save two; because it was a very quiet night. There was a quivering middle aged man backed up against a wall in an alley. A completely robed man slowly walked up to him, wand out. He spoke, his voice was cruel, with the tone, he had obvious maniacal intentions. "Now...Kyle, you knew this talk was coming, you knew ever since you started disappearing after meetings, to go inform the Ministry of our intentions, correct?" he sneered at the quivering man, not that it could be seen under his hood.

The man who seemed to be named Kyle responded shakily, "Honestly! I haven't been telling the Ministry anything, Shaun...how many times do we have to over this?" the man gasped a bit as Shaun seemed to ready his wand and then responded, "Apparently, one too many. I'm afraid...your useless and clearly extended life, has to come to an end, Kyle." he shook his head, tsking slightly. Without moving his wand, he muttered, "pe-TRI-fi-cus to-TAH-lus!" while uttering the spell he stared coldly at Kyle, who fell instantly to the ground completely and utterly paralyzed. "Unfortunately, I haven't mastered the killing curse yet, Kyle. I can't give you instant death." he began to smile sadistically. "Hmm...it's a shame that I don't have any ropes on me, I'd rather see you squirm under the pain." he grinned and then spoke again, "Our Lord taught me this one personally...how long do you think it will take you to bleed to death?" he grinned and waved his wand in almost a slashing motion, shouting, "sec-tum-SEMP-rah!" a slash went across the middle aged man's chest, and it stared gushing out blood instantly. Shaun, the robed boy shouted the spell several more times, cackling with each hit. Kyle finally stopped breathing, it was either from blood loss or shock, or pain, maybe all three.

Shaun slowly approached the dead man who, once the Petrificus Totalus wore off, lay completely limp. He shook his head again at the body. "I need some sort of proof...hm...I wonder, would the Dark Lord recognize your eyes, Kyle? You won't need those anymore." he snickered lightly and took out a little dagger. He stabbed it slowly into one brown eye, the white of the eye was now a yellowy colour, probably from age and drugs. He pulled the eye out with his dagger and it made a disgusting "squiiiish" sound. Shaun didn't seem fazed by the sound it made, but he didn't touch the eye, instead it dropped it into a little box he had been carrying with him specifically for this. He was -about- to walk off until he glanced back at the corpse. "Hmmph...can't leave that for the common muggle eye to see." he sighed, it sounded as though he was about to collapse from exhaustion: which he constantly looked like he was going to. The pale skin, the bags under his eyes, the exhausted tone of voice. He pulled out his wand again and waved it at the body, muttering, "con-FRIN-goh." The body exploded instantly, and was disintegrated.

It began to snow outside, Shaun looked up at the clouded over sky and grumbled, he hated snow, not because of the temperature, but because of it's beauty. Although, it seemed fitting for his personality. He stumbled through the streets of New York until he arrived at his former Hotel. He eyed it momentarily and then remembered the eye, and how he needed to show it to Voldemort. He mumbled something about night shifts and continued on stumbling, eventually to arrive at the Hideout.

Approved
Shaun Fortier
Shaun Fortier

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down