Hysteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

Go down

Welcome! Empty Welcome!

Post  Hayden Rose Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:57 pm

Time: 6:00 at night
Open or closed: OPEN to all BRIGHTSTAR students

"Unicorn Fur." Hayden said sweetly, and she waited to get into her common room. She smiled as she saw that her normal seat was not taken. She skipped over to it, and sat down. It was then that she noticed something hanging on their notice board. She groaned, and walked over to it. It looked like it was written in her aunt's hand writting. She figured it was just a welcome thingy for the newbies. Sighing loudly, she pulled it off the board, and read it.

Hello and welcome!

I am so excited for another great year here at Phoenixsong School of Spellcraft! I cannot wait to see house points being earned, and quidditch mathes being won! Let's make this year the best year yet!

For all you new students, I am Professor Jayne McLaughlin. Deputy Headmistress, DADA professor, and your head of house! I hope that she feel very welcomed here. All the wonderful students here will be more than happy to help you all out! Your fellow Brightstar classmates can tell you all of the rules and standers that I wish you will uphold!

I would like to take a moment and remind upper classmen that Quidditch try outs will be held very shortly! We are looking for a new Captain, for as you all know Rebecca Thomas graduated last year. I was an old Q-playah myself, so I will be picking when I see who has some game!

Thank you very much, and I can't wait to see you all very soon! Feel free to drop by my office at anytime!

~Jayne Mclaughlin

Hayden sighed again. Leave it to her aunt to put 'Q-playah' on a welcome paper. She couldn't help but giggle a little. "New Captain? Hopefully it will be someone good this year..." She pinned the paper back ans walked over to her seat, only to find that little second years have taken over the spot. Hayden walked over to the fire place, and sat down on the floor near it. "Q-playah..." She said out loud, and burst out laughing.
Hayden Rose
Hayden Rose

Female
Number of posts : 49
House : Brightstar
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum