Hysteria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Application

+6
Henry Larsen
Soren Daein
Kaiden Preston
Luke Troy
Hayden Rose
Headmistress
10 posters

Go down

Student Application Empty Student Application

Post  Headmistress Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:05 am

Name:
Availability:
YIM/MSN:

IC Information (Who you are applying for):

Name:
Nicknames:

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood:
House:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral):
Subjects at Phoenixsong/Andover:

Please check which of these applies to your character:

[ ] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Wizard/Witch
[ ] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.)

Disabilities or Handicaps:
Mental State:
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?):
Personality Quirks:
Hopes/Goals:

General Appearance:
Height:
Eyes:
Hair:
Complexion:
Build:
Marks or scars:
Important possessions:

Parents:
Siblings:
Family History:

Morals:
Sexual Preference:
Relationships:

Character in five words:

SAMPLE POST (At least 300 words)
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress

Female
Number of posts : 100
Year : None, Headmistress
House : None, Headmistress
Registration date : 2007-11-04

http://hysteria.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Student Application Empty Re: Student Application

Post  Hayden Rose Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 am

Name: Emma
Time zone: Eastern
Availability: Always
YIM/MSN: ejmskye5@yahoo.com

Name: Hayden Alexia Rose
Nicknames: "Har", Hay, Haydee, and H.Rose
Year/Grade: 6th

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood: Pureblood
House: Brightstar

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral): Magic
Subjects at Phoenixsong/Andover: Alchemy, Arithmancy, Charms, DADA,Divination, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration
Photobase for your character.

[ x] Drama Club
[x ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ x] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[x ] Prefect
[ x] Wizard/Witch
[ ] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?: She can make her voice go REALLY high

Phoenixsong and Andover
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.) Hayden Panettiere

Disabilities or Handicaps: Really slow at understanding things
Mental State: Sane...but takes a while to understand stuff
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?): She isn't too sure yet
Personality Quirks: She plays with her hair when she gets really nervous
Dislikes: Homework, when she doesn't look her best
Hopes/Goals: To pass school!

General Appearance: Short, blonde, happy smile.
Height: 5'0"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light blonde
Complexion: Pale
Build: Slim and curvey
Marks or scars: Three scars. One over her right eye from when her oldest brother, Connor, threw a baseball at her eye. One on her arm when she fell off a treehouse when she was three. Finally, one on the back of her knee for when she had to get an operation.
Important possessions: Her wand, makeup, and necklace.

Parents: Daniel and Nicole Rose
Siblings: Connor, Nolan, and Maxwell Rose
Family History: About sixteen years ago Hayden Alexia Rose was born to Daniel and Nicole Rose in a small town in Massachuestts. She was born into a family with huge, thick Boston accents- so she has one too. It sometimes make people look at her funny-but they do most of the time anyways.

Hayden Alexia Rose grew up with her best friend, Melinda Hayes...and even thought the two girls live in different states, they are basically sisters to this day...and are 100% best friends.

Morals: To always look your best!
Sexual Preference: Straight
Relationships: My goodness...she can't count that high!

Character in five words: Slow, friendly, dramatic, flirty, ditzy, talkitve, potty-mouth and different.

"Come on, mom! It wasn't like I meant to throw the ball that hard..." Hayden Alexia Rose gave her mother a cheeky smile, and Nicole Rose threw her hands up in the air. "Honestly, Hayden! You need to be more careful! You could have really hurt Maxwe-Are you even listening to me?" Nicole Rose tapped her foot, but Hayden had that look in her eye that Mrs. Rose knew really well- the 'I'm here...but my mind isn't.'

"Just don't do it again!" Nicole them stomped away, and Hayden smirked. "I'm going to auntie Jayne's house! I want to see Robyn and Peyton." Before Nicole could even say anything, Hayden ran out the door, to her aunt's house. Thankfully, her auntie Jayne lives right next door to them. Everyone in Hayden's family-on her mother's side- lives on the same street. They own it, and named it "Family Way"

"Auntie Jayne! Uncle Jimmy! I'm here!" She took off her shoes, and walked into the huge house. "Hellooooo?" She called, and no one answered. Finally, Robyn McLaughlin, her seven year old cousin came running into the room. "Haydee!" Hayden laughed as she jumped into her arms. "Where are your mom and dad?" Robyn shrugged, and wrapped her small around her older cousin.

"Where's Mellie?" Hayden raised an eyebrow. "Mellie? Oh...I dunno...we should go find her..." She put Robyn down, and saw little Peyton run into the room. "Peyton!" Hayden gave her little cousin a hug, and then yelled for what seemed like the 100th time, "Auntie Jayne!? Uncle Jimmy!?"

Giving up, she took the girls into their huge living room. "Let's just play a game...." Hayden sat on the floor, and Robyn said, "Duck, Duck, Goose!" Hayden's eyes got huge, "NO! I will NOT play that game!" She shivered, and then turned a dark shade of red. "I-I-I...mean..." She was very thankful that no one else was around to see her.
ACCEPTED
Hayden Rose
Hayden Rose

Female
Number of posts : 49
House : Brightstar
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Headmistress Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:35 am

Name: Rachel
Availability: Frequently!
YIM/MSN: charmedangel4life@hotmail.com

Name: Melinda Brianna Hayes
Nicknames: Mel, Mellie, Linda

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood: Pureblood

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral): Good magic
Subjects at Phoenixsong/Andover: Alchemy, Charms, DADA, Drama, Divination, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration

[x] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[x] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[x] Prefect
[x] Wizard/Witch
[ ] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?: She’s very empathetic

Phoenixsong and Andover
Photobase for your character. (Name of person in picture and photo of that person.)
Hilary Duff
Student Application Stars-hilary-duff-400a101106

Disabilities or Handicaps: Weak ankles (a weak bone structure runs in the family on her mother’s side)
Mental State: Sane. Well, typically. She does hang out with Hayden.
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?): Being enclosed in a box.
Personality Quirks: Taps foot when bored
Likes: Computer (which she got over the summer from her father's company, which is beginning to integrate muggle electronics into the magical world by adapting them), tutoring, Quidditch, anything with acting and film
Dislikes: Injustice, isolation, owing people money/favors, doing one thing
Hopes/Goals: To be completely free

General Appearance: Cute smile, bright eyes, pretty face, someone who has a lot of energy
Height: 5’1”
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark brown
Complexion: Pale/fair
Build: Slender but toned
Marks or scars: Birthmark on her foot
Important possessions: New computer, clothes, broom, books, jewelry
Parents: Nathaniel Hayes and Charlotte Taylor
Siblings: None
Family History: (For most, see Charlotte's)
Melinda was born to Nathaniel and Charlotte Hayes, and is their only daughter and child. She grew up in Connecticut, and became best friends with Hayden Rose, daughter of a family friend. The two girls, despite living in separate states for most of their lives, grew up together and are as close as sisters, a relationship they share to this day.

Morals: Be good, be original, be free
Relationships: None right now

Character in five words: Original, generally free spirited, guarded, fair, irrational, inviting, kind, giving, helpful

Melinda hugged her father tightly, and whispered into his ear,

"Bye Dad, see you at Thanksgiving!" Nate Hayes responded by squeezing her a little tigheter before giving her the usual reply of:

["Make sure your mother behaves herself." She giggled, and ran out to the car, where her mother, Charlotte, waited.

"Are you sure that you and Hayden wouldn't rather drive with me? That bus must get awfully...stuffy, after a while, doesn't it?" Charlotte asked as Melinda slid into her seat, chuckling. The two had been having this argument since Melinda's first day at Phoenixsong School of Spellcraft, which was located in New York City, and it always ended in precisely the same way: Melinda and Hayden would ride the bus, so as to not disturb Hayden's aunt, Jayne, as she talked with Charlotte while they drove together by car. "Well...I suppose Jayne will ride with me just to keep an old lady like myself company..."

"I wouldn't want to interfere on important school business...so the bus is good for Hayden and me." Despite the fact that Charlotte was Headmistress, and Jayne Deputy Headmistress and Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts, it was highly unlikely they would discuss "school business". When they got together, Jayne and Charlotte had a habit of being as silly as Melinda and Hayden did.

The ride into the city was fairly uneventful-Melinda used her new "lap top" that had been modified to function inside Phoenixsong's walls, and Charlotte listened to the music playing from said laptop. The pair, although different in many ways, quite often got along when it came to music.

The first thing that greeted them at the bus station was a petite blonde haired girl sitting on their car.

"Hayden!" Melinda squealed, quickly climbing out of the car to hug her friend. "How'd you get here before us?" Her question was answered when her mother yelled, half angry, half amused:

"JAYNE MCLAUGHLIN! What do you mean you changed ALL the lights to green?!"

ACCEPTED
Make sure next time you post it in the right character. ^.^
Headmistress
Headmistress
Headmistress

Female
Number of posts : 100
Year : None, Headmistress
House : None, Headmistress
Registration date : 2007-11-04

http://hysteria.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Troy Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:33 am

Availability: Hehe
YIM/MSN: ejmskye5@yahoo.com

Name: Luke Gregory Troy
Nicknames: Lukey
Year/Grade: Senior

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood:
House:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral): Witch Hunter
Math
Chem
History
Creative Writing
Gym
English
Free

[ ] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Wizard/Witch
[X ] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Jared Padalecki
Student Application Jared-Padalecki-Biography-2

Disabilities or Handicaps: None
Mental State: Sane
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?): Witches taking over
Personality Quirks: People who like witches and wizards
Dislikes: Witches and Wizards, people who like witches and wizards
Hopes/Goals: To kill off the "magic" race.

General Appearance:
deep blue eyes.
Height: 6'0"
Hair: Honey Brown
Complexion: Tan-ish
Build: Manly!
Marks or scars: A mark on his arm that shows he is a Witch Hunter
Important possessions: His knife and book of ways to find a witch

Parents: Eric and Abigail Troy
Siblings: Monica and NoraTroy
Family History: His family history or Witch Hunters goes way, way, way far back. This was back in the time of Salem Witch Hunters. Luke's family was one of the first families in America to even think that there were such a thing a witch. At first, people thought they were crazy, but then began to agree with their neighbors. About a year later, everyone started to think that everyone was a witch. John Troy was a judge for most of these trails.

Even to this day, the Trot family has made it their life goal to wipe out all the traces of Witched for this earth, even if it takes a life time for them to do it.

Morals: Make your family proud.
Sexual Preference: Females
Relationships: About ten. He still hasn't found the "right girl" yet.

Character in five words: Determined, Witty, Proud, Tall, and Loud.

"Listen, Luke." His father said to him in a low whisper so that little Monica, Nora, and their friends would not hear them talking, "I need you to make sure that you watch Monica and Nora very closely tonight when they are out with their friends. I have this feeling that one of them might be...a witch." This statement made Luke raise an eyebrow. There was no way that his sisters where friends with a witch. They were in school at the moment, too. There was just no way.

"Luke," Eric said again, "I swear. I know that it seems really odd and strange, but I think that they are just too young to be in a Witchy school just yet. I mean, Monica is only eight and Nora is six, so their witch friend might not go to the school yet! I do believe that witches and wizards start school when they are eleven. Isn’t that right? I thought it was…”

Luke Gregory Troy could not believe what his father was saying at all. His little sisters...are playing with a witch!? "Ok, dad." Luke said after a while, "I will watch over them as much as I can.” Even this sounded stupid. Luke’s mother would be there as well, so why wasn’t Eric asking her to watch them closely? Or, maybe he already did? Luke was not too sure of this, and was a little scared to ask. “Which friend do you think it is, dad?"

Luke could not think of a friend that could be a witch. Hannah? Jackie? Maybe even it was their new friend, Courtney. But, no. They all seemed very normal, and Eric and Abigail knows all their parents very well, and Courtney is related to Hannah, so no…how could it be her?

Both Eric and Luke stole a look over at the young girls playing with their friends.

Eric took a very long pause before he answered, "Robyn," He paused again, "Robyn Mclaughlin."

ACCEPTED

Last edited by Luke Troy on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Luke Troy
Luke Troy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiden Preston Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 am

Availability: ^.^
YIM/MSN: ejmskye5@hotmail.com

Name: Kaiden Preston
Nicknames: None that he knows of

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood: Muggle-Born

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral):
Good....sorta
Alchemy, Arithmancy, Charms, DADA,Divination, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration (These could change)

[X ] Drama Club
[X ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[X ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Wizard/Witch
[ ] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?:
He's the "bad boy" of the school

Phoenixsong and Andover

Jesse McCartney

http://www.kamaratweb.sk/pics/fotky/screen/jesse%20mccartney.jpg

Disabilities or Handicaps: He always go looking for trouble.
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?): Becoming prefect/Head boy
Personality Quirks: Girls not liking his "charm".
Dislikes: Girlie music, his sister's when they try to...live.
Hopes/Goals: To not get sent to a Military school.

General Appearance:
Height: 5'11"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Light blonde
Build: Well muscled
Marks or scars: Six or seven on his arms and knees
Important possessions: His skateboard, letters that his mom writes to him

Parents: Tyler Pike and Laura Preston-Norris. (He has a step father, Jarrod Norris.)
Siblings: Reagan, Rachel, Rosie and Rebecca. All of them are eight.
Family History:
Tyler Pike and Laura Preston met in thier freshman year at school. They both were in all the same classes. They fell in love when they were in their junior year year. Both Tyler and Laura were honest students. They could not believe how amazing their lives were turning out. Laura was going to go to a Muggle school in Boston to become a lawyer, and Tyler was going to go to a school very close to becoming a muggle doctor doctor. They were engaged to be married. They not plan to get married until after they finished school, though.

Right after Laura got into the school, she started to feel very ill. She was sick for days. Tyler's mother was the one who told her that she might be pregnant. After taking three tests, she knew it had to be true. Her fantastic life came crashing downat that very moment. She could see her life flash before her eyes. Her own mother made her keep it. Right after she found out she was pregant, Tyler left her for another woman. She was heartbroken. All ready, her baby would be born into a family without a father.

Nine months later, she gave birth to a baby boy. She was happy that he looked just like her. He had her hazel eyes and light blonde hair. She looked up at her mom,Kaite, who beamed down at her new grandson. She reached out to hold him, and he smiled up at her. It was then that she not only knew what she wanted to name him, but that her life might just be ok. "I'm so glad you love Kaiden, mom." Laura had said, and her mother laughed. She gave him her last name, not wanting to remember Tyler.

When Kaiden was two, Laura had started to date someone else. He seemed like a really nice guy, but he wasn't too sure at first. Laura's family was very Jewish, and he had to learn about all these different holidays and such. After about a year, he was so used to her wacky family, he didn't care. When Kaiden was five, his mother and Jarrod got married. But they already seemed like a family.

When Kaiden turned eight, something happened to his mother. She was gaining a ton of weight. When it was Hanukkah, his "Grammy" gave his mother four little matching outfits. Something was really wrong here...seven months later, Kaiden had four new little sisters. His mother gave them all names that started with the letter 'R'. Reagan, Rebecca, Rachel, and Rosie.

Soon after his sisters were born, Kaiden started to change. His attitude got to be a little too much for his mother and step-father. He was always causing trouble for her. From letting the air out of her tires, to breaking windows. His mother and Jarrod were getting so sick of all this, they didn't know what to do.

On his 11th birthday, he got a letter that changed his life. His letter to come to Phoenixsong School of Spellcraft came. His mother and Jarrod were so excited, that they didn't even ask any questions. Soon, Kaiden went to a place that changed his life forever.

Morals: Look before you leap
Sexual Preference: The ladies
Relationships: Too many

Character in five words: Skater, witty, tough, sweet, and good deep down.

“Could you please try to pay attention, Mr. Preston? We would all really like that.” Kaiden looked up to see the Deputy Headmistress looking at him with her bright blue eyes. A smirk played at his lips when he raised an eye brow. His light blonde hair seemed to go into his hazel eyes today. That really bugged him. It was supposed to be a good messy, not a real messy.

“I’m not really in the mood to learn, today.” He replied, and watched as she sighed. He knew that Professor McLaughlin always tried really hard to keep him on track. He was in her office every other day and with Mrs. Charlotte Hayes the other days. He also sighed, and then nodded. “Ok...ok. I’ll listen for a few minutes.” Kaiden looked out the window, then back at her face.

“Just try to look interested.” She said, and went back to telling the class about…well…Kaiden was not really too sure. He really had not been paying a speck of attention to her. “What do you think, Mr. Preston?” She asked, and he bit his lip.

“That…you’re right?” He gave her a flirty smile, and she shook her head. He always felt bad that he gave her such an attitude. She was a nice lady who always gave him an extra chance. Unlike most teachers, she didn’t judge him on what he looked like or his grades. Jayne always gave kids the benefit of the doubt. “I believe you know the way, Mr. Preston.” She said, and gave him a sad smile. He nodded, and pushed in his seat.

“I’ll be with Charlotte if anyone needs me.” He saw Professor McLaughlin glare at him just before he closed the door. He chuckled to himself as he walked towards her office. When he reached her office, he said the password. He walked up the stairs, and looked at her. “Hey Char.” He said, and sat down in his normal seat.

ACCEPTED
Kaiden Preston
Kaiden Preston

Female
Number of posts : 13
Year : 6th
House : Brightstar
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Soren Daein Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:27 am

Name: Valerie
Time zone: Central Standard
Availability: I don't know. >_< Almost always
YIM/MSN: zekushion@hotmail.com

Name: Soren Daein
Nicknames: None made up yet
Year/Grade: Sixth

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood: Mudblood
House: Wyrfeather

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral): Neutral
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
-Charms
-DADA
-Drama
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Potions
-Transfiguration
-Ancient Runes

[*] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[*] Wizard/Witch
[ ] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills:
Good at deciphering Ancient Runes

Phoenixsong and Andover
Photobase for your character:
Student Application 1099045030_small
Alex Evans. Ignore the clothing logo

Disabilities or Handicaps: Frail, easily made ill
Boggart: Loss of Memory
Personality Quirks: Stutters when nervous, atheist, nerd, cynical at times, sweet
Likes: To read, to draw, play videos games, and anything that has to do with electronics, manga, anime, animals
Dislikes: Stupid people, people that talk too much, obnoxious people, when it's too bright
Hopes/Goals: None

General Appearance: Short, cute, girly, big eyes, emo(?)
Height: 5'0"(Barely)
Eyes: Blueish green, bright
Hair: Black, messy, slightly poofy, and covering one eye generally
Complexion: Extremely pale
Build: Scrawny, thin, slightly curved(but barely)
Marks or scars: Snakebite piercings
Important possessions: His Dungeon and Dragons books, his Manga books and any video games, his sunglasses and eyeliner

Parents: Neil Daein, Liana Greil
Siblings: None
Family History:The entire family, grandparents, great grandparents, aunts and uncle, etc, grew up in Canada, and had never once left. It wasn't necessary until Soren had reached age Eleven. The family of three, received a letter from Phoenixsong School of Spellcraft. This was quite shocking for the three of them, who had suspected nothing. Soren had been aware some strange things were happening to him, especially when he was angry. Objects would move on their own! So his parents sent him off to America to go to the school. At his sixth year they were quite used to the Wizarding World and it was no longer strange to them. This is all he tells people, he doesn't really talk about his family for unknown reasons.

Morals: Try
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, prefers guys
Relationships: Three so far

Character in five words:
Sweetie, Nice, Intelligent, Neuroticism, Atheist

SAMPLE POST
A small, black haired boy sat at his desk, which had a mirror in front of it, applying eyeliner along with some pink eyeshadow to accent the top lid. He was rushing, it was horrible when the other boys came in and spotted him applying it. He didn't mind them seeing him wear it, but when they actually saw him put it on, it was awful. Sometimes they said things, sometimes they kept quiet. He wasn't sure which was worse. As he heard the door opening, he quickly finished up and threw the eyeliner and eyeshadow into a box container he had on the desk. As his fellow house members walked in, he stood and turned to face them with a smile.

"Hello." he widened the boyish smile and waved before continuing in his usual quiet, polite voice, "How was Quidditch practice?"

He nodded at everything they said, not really bothering to comment, considering he cared nothing for sports. He only said it to be friendly, but they went on, and boomed out in laughter with Soren followed in, not even sure what they were laughing about. He continued to smile at the random things they said, and frowned when they frowned. He was good at quickly mimicking people, and at pretending to listen which he did quite often.

He flipped the hair covering his left eye, just to have it fall back down in a manner of seconds, then picked at the black nail polish on his finger nail slightly, mentally noting that he would have to do another coat later. That train of thought was quickly interrupted when a fellow student came up to him, requesting help with homework. This happened quite often, one of the stupider boys would ask him to help, because he got fantastic grades. Soren usually tried to help them understand it, but just generally ended up doing it for them after a half an hour of them not getting it.

"Uh...sure, it's due tomorrow, right?" He asked softly, taking the notebook from the boy who held it out to him.

"Yep, that's right!" responded the boy named Jared.

Soren nodded and walked over to exit the dormitory. Jared followed, going on about something that happened at Quidditch. They sat down at one of the tables that was there, and Soren made no delay to start explaining. As usual, the boy didn't get it, and went back up to the dormitory, while Soren finished the homework. After ten minutes or so, he made his way back up to the dormitory and handed the notebook back to the boy. Jared, reached into his pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill, which Soren snatched and pocketed with a disturbing smile.

"My thanks." He muttered calmly, striding to his bed to write poetry before sleeping. It was impossible to sleep right away, the boys in his dormitory chattered until at least two AM every morning. He rolled his eyes and pulled out a quill, emptying his feelings into the page.

ACCEPTED
Soren Daein
Soren Daein

Female
Number of posts : 52
Year : Sixth
House : Wryfeather
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Larsen Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:37 am

Availability: loads!
YIM/MSN: PM for it

Name: Henry Matthew Larsen
Nicknames: none
Year/Grade: 7th

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood: Halfblood
House: Blastfur

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral): Neutral, but he obviously will defend Magic if needed
Subjects at Phoenixsong/Andover: Art, Charms, DADA, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration, Creative Writing, free

[ ] Drama Club
[x] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[x] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[x] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[x] Other
Specify: Photography club

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?: Some legilimency training

Cody Linley

http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/98/98/10/10f.jpg

Mental State: Sometimes a little less happy
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?): Being told he’s worthless
Personality Quirks: Digs foot into ground when agitated
Dislikes: overlarge doses or reality, drill sergeant teachers, too bright sunlight, overly noisy music
Hopes/Goals: To feel accepted

Disabilities or Handicaps: none
Mental State: Sometimes a little less happy than usual
Boggart: Being told he’s worthless
Personality Quirks: Digs foot into ground when agitated
Dislikes: Overlarge doses of reality, drill sergeant teachers, too bright sunlight, overly noisy music
Hopes/Goals: To feel accepted

General Appearance: Large some what dreamy eyes, looks as though he belongs in an earlier time period
Height: 5’8”
Eyes: Blueish green
Hair: Dirty blond
Complexion: Fair
Build: Slender, but well muscled from Quidditch
Marks or scars: None
Important possessions: Camera, Ipod, art stuff

Parents: Christopher Larsen and Paige Miller, stepmother: Phoebe Harris
Siblings: One biological older brother named Wyatt (eighteen), and three younger stepbrothers named Cooper (ten), Leo (eight), and Andrew (6)
Family History: Christopher Larsen, a wizard, married Paige Miller, a muggle when they were both 16 years old. She went to the public school about four blocks over from Phoenixsong. They had met in college and fallen in love instantly. In fact, their wedding was the same day as their two year anniversary. About a year after the wedding, their first son, Wyatt Victor was born. Henry followed two years later. The family lived happily together for four years, and then, tragically, Paige drowned after being pushed into a lake by an anonymous attacker. Christopher was devastated, as were Wyatt and Henry. A year after Paige’s death, Christopher remarried, a woman named Phoebe Harris, who had been previously divorced and brought three sons with her.

The family functioned well enough…but then Phoebe became jealous of how Christopher so obviously preferred his sons to her own. So, she began to tell the two boys that they weren’t good for anything, and refused to speak to them if they messed up. Wyatt took it well, but young Henry couldn’t cope very well. He often cried, which only angered Phoebe more. His father, who had taken to working more and more, couldn’t understand what was wrong, and Phoebe told him that Henry probably just missed his mom and wouldn’t accept her into his life.

Needles to say, Henry was grateful to get away from it all when he began attending Phoenixsong, having inherited his father’s magic, like his brother had before him. He began playing Quidditch to get out some of his anger, and taking photography to help calm him down. Wyatt was disappointed when he didn’t make prefect like he had, but Henry is a bit too quiet to order people around. It’s shocking enough that he is Quidditch Captain, but that’s only because the only time he feels comfortable enough ordering people around is on the Quidditch pitch.

Speaking of which, this is his first year without Wyatt at Phoenixsong, so let’s see how he fares, hmm?

Morals: Let me live my life, I’ll let you live yours.
Sexual Preference: Girls
Relationships: Um…he probably still thinks they have like…cooties

Character in five words: Helpful, wise, imaginative, gullible, self-pitying, out of touch with reality

SAMPLE POST (At least 300 words):

Henry followed the sea of blue and black uniforms to the Blastfur table in the Phoenixsong Great Hall. It was quite comical. All these people trying to fit through the door at once made the wait a bit longer than it should have been.

Out of habit, he looked for his tall brother, Wyatt, and then reminded himself that no, he wasn’t here this year. It felt weird, not being able to see his brother every few minutes…after all, his brother was the one person he could usually rely on.

“Hey Henry! Whatsup man? How was your summer?” He was abruptly thumped on the back by Allen, the Blastfur Keeper, who was a large and burly boy that was quite capable of tossing people out windows. Still, Henry was glad to see him.

“Not much, dude. Just kinda spent the time walking around the neighborhood.”

“Taking more of those pictures of yours?” Allen said with a slight chuckle as he sat down next to Henry, who nodded. “I can’t believe you have the time for that, wouldn’t you rather be on the Pitch?”

“Not everything is about Quidditch, Al.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Anyways, we better not lose to Willowbramble again in the finals…I nearly killed Gordon after he missed that bludger that knocked you in the head.” Henry winced at the memory.

“Let’s not talk about that. I still get headaches from that one.”

“You got it. Hey, meet anyone over the summer?” Allen winked broadly and nudged Henry.

“Oh yeah, I met several.” He replied with sincerity.

“Really?!” Allen could clearly hardly believe what he was hearing; Henry rarely ever paid attention to girls.

“Yep. Maria, Lisa, and Penny. They’re all the old ladies that sit in the park and feed the birds.”

“…not funny.”
Henry Larsen
Henry Larsen

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirsten Williamson Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:53 am

Availability: Often
YIM/MSN: charmedangel4life@hotmail.com

Name: Kirsten Alexandra Williamson
Nicknames: None
Year/Grade: Senior

Phoenixsong and Andover
Affiliations (Magic, Witch hunters, or Neutral): Witch Hunters/Neutral
Subjects at Phoenixsong/Andover: AP English, AP Spanish, Introduction to Individual and Family Development, AP Latin, Probability and Statistics, Psychology

[ ] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Wizard/Witch
[x] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Kiely Williams
Student Application R6wbpw

Disabilities or Handicaps: Scoliosis
Mental State: Sane, if very confused
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?): Being excluded
Personality Quirks: Bites lip a lot
Likes: concerts, poetry, expensive jewelry, designer clothes, good food
Dislikes: dull or practical people, bullies, being pressured to decide
Hopes/Goals: To love and be loved in return

General Appearance: symmetrical features, dimples, gentle green eyes, dark hair and skin, relatively tall
Height: 5’8”
Eyes: Dark green
Hair: Black
Complexion: Dark
Build: Tall and slender
Marks or scars: Five tattoos-one on the left side of her stomach, one on her lower and upper back, one on each arm
Important possessions: paintings she prints off and likes, mirror, CDs, money, books

Parents: Jacob Devin Williamson and Emily Jayla Jerrien
Siblings: Emma Gianna (35) and Madison Katherine (5)
Family History: Jacob Williamson and Emily Jerrien met and married about a year after high school. They had one daughter, Emma Gianna, at first, and thought maybe they would leave it at that. Then, one day, a surprise came in the form of Kirsten Alexandra, their second daughter when Emma was 13 years old. The little family got along all right for a while, until Emily’s life caught up with her.

She had come from a Witch Hunter family that was very surprised that she would marry a human. Witch Hunters have nothing against humans, but they see themselves as above those that they claim to protect in hunting witches. One day, Emily’s father, Joshua, came to “visit”. As she bounced baby Kirsten on her knee, her father told her she had two options: come back, or face the consequences. Emily refused to leave her family. When Kirsten was just two years old, Emily was “hit by a drunk driver” while in the parking lot buying groceries.

Jacob never knew of his wife’s family, and was devastated by the loss of her. No matter what Emma did, she simply could not pull her father out of his depression. So, she made him begin attending weekly therapy, and she saved her money. When she was eighteen years old, she took Kirsten and moved out.

The pair comfortably lived together, and Kirsten grew up feeling as though Emma was her mother. However, their bond was deeper than the average mother daughter bond, because they were sisters as well. Although Emma was very much the authoritarian, she and Kirsten rarely fought. The one time they did was shortly before Emma’s marriage to Carson Richards. Kirsten wanted to keep her big bedroom, like any other petulant ten year old. Of course, Emma won that fight, but Kirsten quickly got over it in her happiness for her sister.

She views Carson as a second father, and her niece, Madison, as another sister.

Until very recently, she didn’t know about her Witch Hunter heritage, and right now she’s not so sure she wants to follow it.

Morals: Everyone should be fairly judged
Relationships: Five-Matthew (8th grade), Blake (summer before freshman year), Daniel (freshman year), Caden (sophomore year), and Andrew (junior year)

Character in five words: Lovable, indecisive, fair, melodramatic, sincere

I’m lazy, this is from the Melinda post

Melinda hugged her father tightly, and whispered into his ear,

"Bye Dad, see you at Thanksgiving!" Nate Hayes responded by squeezing her a little tigheter before giving her the usual reply of:

["Make sure your mother behaves herself." She giggled, and ran out to the car, where her mother, Charlotte, waited.

"Are you sure that you and Hayden wouldn't rather drive with me? That bus must get awfully...stuffy, after a while, doesn't it?" Charlotte asked as Melinda slid into her seat, chuckling. The two had been having this argument since Melinda's first day at Phoenixsong School of Spellcraft, which was located in New York City, and it always ended in precisely the same way: Melinda and Hayden would ride the bus, so as to not disturb Hayden's aunt, Jayne, as she talked with Charlotte while they drove together by car. "Well...I suppose Jayne will ride with me just to keep an old lady like myself company..."

"I wouldn't want to interfere on important school business...so the bus is good for Hayden and me." Despite the fact that Charlotte was Headmistress, and Jayne Deputy Headmistress and Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts, it was highly unlikely they would discuss "school business". When they got together, Jayne and Charlotte had a habit of being as silly as Melinda and Hayden did.

The ride into the city was fairly uneventful-Melinda used her new "lap top" that had been modified to function inside Phoenixsong's walls, and Charlotte listened to the music playing from said laptop. The pair, although different in many ways, quite often got along when it came to music.

The first thing that greeted them at the bus station was a petite blonde haired girl sitting on their car.

"Hayden!" Melinda squealed, quickly climbing out of the car to hug her friend. "How'd you get here before us?" Her question was answered when her mother yelled, half angry, half amused:

"JAYNE MCLAUGHLIN! What do you mean you changed ALL the lights to green?!"
Kirsten Williamson
Kirsten Williamson

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Tailor Morris Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:46 am

Name: Bob Saget
Time zone: Pick one
Availability: Never
YIM/MSN: ejmskye5@hotmailcom
(Haha. It's me, really!!! =D)

Name: Tailor Sarah Morris
Nicknames: Tai
Year/Grade: Junior

Phoenixsong Only:
Blood:
House:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Math
Chem
History
Creative Writing
Gym
English
Free

[X ] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Wizard/Witch
[X ] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[ ] Other
Specify:

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?:

Phoenixsong and Andover

Taylor Swift
Student Application Main

Disabilities or Handicaps: She has really bad OCD
Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?): Lots of cats.
Personality Quirks: Tailor blinks a lot when she gets mad or confused
Dislikes: Cats! Witches and Wizards
Hopes/Goals: To one day be famous...in anything.

General Appearance:
Height: 5'4"
Eyes: Light brown/green
Hair: Blonde
Build: Slim
Marks or scars: A small birthmark on her back.
Important possessions: Her signed soccer ball/

Parents: Andy Morris and Grace Davis (step mom, Gina Morris)
Siblings: Bio- Kaitlin (15)
Step-Anna (18), Greg, (17), Amanda, (15)
Half- Kennedey (5)
Family History:

The Davis family first became witch hunters about one-hundred and eighty years ago. Tailor's great-great-great grandfather, Richard, married a witch without knowing that she was one. When he found out that he was married to a real witch, he went insane and tried to kill her. He did after about a half of year. It was from that moment on he knew he wanted to be a witch hunter...and to have his family be them, too. He married a young woman a few years later, and their nine kids were all witch hunters.

It did not take long for the 'witch hunter' thing to catch on within the family. Everyone was told about Richard and his witch wife. This story got passed down and down until it got to little Gracey Davis. She thought the whole thing was insane. Why should they hunt people that just have magic in them? This moral stuck with her thoughout her whole life. So, she was very upset at first when her father basically made her marry Andy Morris, whose family liked witch hunting just as much as their family did.

Andy was a huge witch hunter. He would always try to trick Gracey into going witch hunting with him. She never went along with it, though. Andy let this go for nine months when she was pregnant with their fist child, Tailor Sarah. Gracey was so thankful that she now had this reason to not witch hunt. This lasted for about a year, and then Andy fourced her to come with him again. Grace saw that her only way out of it was to have another baby. So, she soon had Kaitlin.

Finally, about a year and a half later, Gracey could not take it anymore. She got up, and left. She left her house, her husband, her kids, and her whole family. She did not care at all. A week later, the Morris family read that she had died from drinking while taking too many drugs. Tailor was too young at the time to know what was going on.

It did not take Andy long to marry a new witch hunter wife, Gina. Gina had her own three kids, Greg, Anna, and Amanda. The kids did not get along well at all. They were always doing something terrible to one another. Finally, Andy had enough and sent his kids, Tailor and Kaitlin to go live with their aunt Kathy in New York City.

Kathy raised both girls to be strong witch hunters-even though Tailor knows deep, deep down that her mother was totally right about the whole thing.

Morals: Family values can be ignored.....if needed.
Relationships: Seven....but she doesn't like to talk about the first one.

Character in five words: Daring, attitude, sassy, quick witted, and drama QUEEN

"Come on, mom! It wasn't like I meant to throw the ball that hard..." Hayden Alexia Rose gave her mother a cheeky smile, and Nicole Rose threw her hands up in the air. "Honestly, Hayden! You need to be more careful! You could have really hurt Maxwe-Are you even listening to me?" Nicole Rose tapped her foot, but Hayden had that look in her eye that Mrs. Rose knew really well- the 'I'm here...but my mind isn't.'

"Just don't do it again!" Nicole them stomped away, and Hayden smirked. "I'm going to auntie Jayne's house! I want to see Robyn and Peyton." Before Nicole could even say anything, Hayden ran out the door, to her aunt's house. Thankfully, her auntie Jayne lives right next door to them. Everyone in Hayden's family-on her mother's side- lives on the same street. They own it, and named it "Family Way"

"Auntie Jayne! Uncle Jimmy! I'm here!" She took off her shoes, and walked into the huge house. "Hellooooo?" She called, and no one answered. Finally, Robyn McLaughlin, her seven year old cousin came running into the room. "Haydee!" Hayden laughed as she jumped into her arms. "Where are your mom and dad?" Robyn shrugged, and wrapped her small around her older cousin.

"Where's Mellie?" Hayden raised an eyebrow. "Mellie? Oh...I dunno...we should go find her..." She put Robyn down, and saw little Peyton run into the room. "Peyton!" Hayden gave her little cousin a hug, and then yelled for what seemed like the 100th time, "Auntie Jayne!? Uncle Jimmy!?"

Giving up, she took the girls into their huge living room. "Let's just play a game...." Hayden sat on the floor, and Robyn said, "Duck, Duck, Goose!" Hayden's eyes got huge, "NO! I will NOT play that game!" She shivered, and then turned a dark shade of red. "I-I-I...mean..." She was very thankful that no one else was around to see her

ACCEPTED
THE HEADMISTRESS AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS IS TYPICALLY NOT ALLOWED-TO USE ANOTHER CHARACTERS ROLE PLAY SAMPLE, BUT BECAUSE WE EACH HAVE OVER 6 CHARACTERS, WE HAVE ALLOWED OURSELVES TO DO THIS THIS ONE TIME. THANK YOU.
Tailor Morris
Tailor Morris

Female
Year : Grade 11
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia Reid Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:46 am

Time zone: -6 GMT
Availability: Meh. I dunno. Whenever
YIM/MSN: zekushion@hotmail.com

Name: Mia Reid
Nicknames: Mimi? *Shrug* I don't know. RPly more could be made up.
Year/Grade: Grade Twelve

Phoenixsong Only: -----
Blood: -----
House: -----

Phoenixsong and Andover
-AP Physics
-AP Literature (English)
-French
-Biology
-AP Calculus
-Physical Education
-Photography
-Dance

[ ] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[ ] Wizard/Witch
[*] Witch Hunter
[ ] Human
[*] Other
Specify: Student Council

Phoenixsong Only
Special skills?:

Phoenixsong and Andover
Photobase for your character.
Student Application Taylorgossip1
Taylor Momsen

Boggart (if not witch or wizard, what would they see if they saw one?): Supernatural Things(Possession and the likes)
Personality Quirks: She can be nasty at times.
Likes: Animals, Make-up, Boys, People, Crowds, Music, Lights, Nature
Dislikes: Witches and Wizards, nerds
Hopes/Goals: To free the world of witches and wizards

General Appearance: Pretty, large eyes
Height: 5'4"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Naturally brown, but dyed blond
Complexion: Healthy tan
Build: Curvey, still slender, though
Marks or scars: None
Important possessions: All her clothing

Parents: Jared Reid, Lindsay Genkins
Siblings: Darol Reid (14), Charlie Reid (20), Mist Reid(10)
Family History: They were all quite an average family, except for Lindsay, who came from a wizarding family, but had absolutely no magical talent at all. She was jealous of her family, and left, training hard to be a Witch Hunter. Her and Jared met at Andover Hall, and now all their children attend there. Lindsay has yet to tell Jared of her family history, and fears that perhaps her children one day might develop wizarding traits, considering Lindsay has some magic blood in her.

Morals: When finding the perfect guy, make sure he's hot!
Relationships: At least fifteen so far

Character in five words:
Girly, Social, Friendly, Backstabber, Attitude

SAMPLE POST
Since this is my second application, I'm going to use Soren's application sample.
A small, black haired boy sat at his desk, which had a mirror in front of it, applying eyeliner along with some pink eyeshadow to accent the top lid. He was rushing, it was horrible when the other boys came in and spotted him applying it. He didn't mind them seeing him wear it, but when they actually saw him put it on, it was awful. Sometimes they said things, sometimes they kept quiet. He wasn't sure which was worse. As he heard the door opening, he quickly finished up and threw the eyeliner and eyeshadow into a box container he had on the desk. As his fellow house members walked in, he stood and turned to face them with a smile.

"Hello." he widened the boyish smile and waved before continuing in his usual quiet, polite voice, "How was Quidditch practice?"

He nodded at everything they said, not really bothering to comment, considering he cared nothing for sports. He only said it to be friendly, but they went on, and boomed out in laughter with Soren followed in, not even sure what they were laughing about. He continued to smile at the random things they said, and frowned when they frowned. He was good at quickly mimicking people, and at pretending to listen which he did quite often.

He flipped the hair covering his left eye, just to have it fall back down in a manner of seconds, then picked at the black nail polish on his finger nail slightly, mentally noting that he would have to do another coat later. That train of thought was quickly interrupted when a fellow student came up to him, requesting help with homework. This happened quite often, one of the stupider boys would ask him to help, because he got fantastic grades. Soren usually tried to help them understand it, but just generally ended up doing it for them after a half an hour of them not getting it.

"Uh...sure, it's due tomorrow, right?" He asked softly, taking the notebook from the boy who held it out to him.

"Yep, that's right!" responded the boy named Jared.

Soren nodded and walked over to exit the dormitory. Jared followed, going on about something that happened at Quidditch. They sat down at one of the tables that was there, and Soren made no delay to start explaining. As usual, the boy didn't get it, and went back up to the dormitory, while Soren finished the homework. After ten minutes or so, he made his way back up to the dormitory and handed the notebook back to the boy. Jared, reached into his pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill, which Soren snatched and pocketed with a disturbing smile.

"My thanks." He muttered calmly, striding to his bed to write poetry before sleeping. It was impossible to sleep right away, the boys in his dormitory chattered until at least two AM every morning. He rolled his eyes and pulled out a quill, emptying his feelings into the page.

Last edited by Mia Reid on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quote failed)
Mia Reid
Mia Reid

Female
Year : Grade Twelve of Andover
House : ---
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Fortier Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:08 am

Time zone: CST
Availability: Always, except for school, even then, I could probably sneak on at lunch.
YIM/MSN: Send a pm for one of them, but the other is xx1mortalxx@hotmail.com(Not that I'm ever on it)

Name: Shaun Fortier
Nicknames: None, other characters can come up with them, though.
Year: Sixth(He entered school late)
Blood: Pure
House: Wyrfeather
Affiliations: Things are always better on the Dark Side.
Subjects at Phoenixsong:
-Drama(Techie)
-Potions
-Defense Against the Dark Arts
-Charms
-Herbology
-History of Magic
-Transfiguration
-Ancient Runes

[*] Drama Club
[ ] Quidditch
[ ] Chaser
[ ] Beater
[ ] Seeker
[ ] Keeper
[ ] Captain
[ ] Head Girl
[ ] Head Boy
[ ] Prefect
[*]Other: Deatheater

Special skills: Quick to figure things out, sharp mind.

Photobase for your character:
Ryan Gosling(Refer to signature and avatar)

Disabilities or Handicaps: None.
Mental State: Sadist, making him slightly insane
Boggart: Pain (Which ironic, because he enjoys seeing others in agony)
Personality Quirks: Superiority complex, sneers a lot, intelligent, practices "darker" magic which is more "cult" like, such as necromantic and eviler ancient books, practices wandless magic
Dislikes: Too much light, preps, failing
Hopes/Goals: To master wandless and vocal-less magic.

General Appearance: Thin, constantly looks tired, pale, although unless in school, his body and face is rarely seen, usually he is garbed in dark robes with a hood that shadows the face.
Height: 5'7"
Hair: Brownish-blonde
Build: Thin, but not too thin
Marks or scars: His hands look like they have minor burns and small scars, his face has a few scars, from who knows what; personal practices
Important possessions: Wand, key to the Deatheaters hideout

Parents: Heddie Reeves, Lucas Fortier(Deceased)
Siblings: Raylene Fortier(Aged Sixteen)
Family History: Heddie and Lucas were Aurors for the Ministry of Magic. The two parents who were both wizards eventually had a child who they named Shaun. Shaun never really got to meet his father, Lucas died in a common muggle accident, a car accident. Which drove Shaun and Raylene's mother insane. This happened when Shaun wasn't even a year old yet. He no longer cared for his insane mother. His mother did worry that he would not receive a letter, considering he didn't receive one at age eleven, she sent him away, not wanting to be the mother of a squib. Shaun went off to live with his grandparents to receive a letter at age twelve. Shaun left a little sister behind with an insane mother named Raylene. Raylene, with her mother not wanting her to attend the same school as her brother, went to Hogwarts. Shaun loved Raylene, in both a sibling manner, and a romantic manner. Shaun discovered that his non-muggle grandparents were former deatheaters, and they wanted him to take their place, being to old to continue his services. Shaun obeyed and joined the Dark Lord.

Morals: Your mistakes are something -you- fix.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual, prefers woman.
Relationships: Never had one, doubts that he will.

Character in five words:
Cold, calculating, sadist, intelligent, cruel

SAMPLE POST

It was late, a cold and dark winter evening, it seemed the whole city of New York must've been sleeping, save two; because it was a very quiet night. There was a quivering middle aged man backed up against a wall in an alley. A completely robed man slowly walked up to him, wand out. He spoke, his voice was cruel, with the tone, he had obvious maniacal intentions. "Now...Kyle, you knew this talk was coming, you knew ever since you started disappearing after meetings, to go inform the Ministry of our intentions, correct?" he sneered at the quivering man, not that it could be seen under his hood.

The man who seemed to be named Kyle responded shakily, "Honestly! I haven't been telling the Ministry anything, Shaun...how many times do we have to over this?" the man gasped a bit as Shaun seemed to ready his wand and then responded, "Apparently, one too many. I'm afraid...your useless and clearly extended life, has to come to an end, Kyle." he shook his head, tsking slightly. Without moving his wand, he muttered, "pe-TRI-fi-cus to-TAH-lus!" while uttering the spell he stared coldly at Kyle, who fell instantly to the ground completely and utterly paralyzed. "Unfortunately, I haven't mastered the killing curse yet, Kyle. I can't give you instant death." he began to smile sadistically. "Hmm...it's a shame that I don't have any ropes on me, I'd rather see you squirm under the pain." he grinned and then spoke again, "Our Lord taught me this one personally...how long do you think it will take you to bleed to death?" he grinned and waved his wand in almost a slashing motion, shouting, "sec-tum-SEMP-rah!" a slash went across the middle aged man's chest, and it stared gushing out blood instantly. Shaun, the robed boy shouted the spell several more times, cackling with each hit. Kyle finally stopped breathing, it was either from blood loss or shock, or pain, maybe all three.

Shaun slowly approached the dead man who, once the Petrificus Totalus wore off, lay completely limp. He shook his head again at the body. "I need some sort of proof...hm...I wonder, would the Dark Lord recognize your eyes, Kyle? You won't need those anymore." he snickered lightly and took out a little dagger. He stabbed it slowly into one brown eye, the white of the eye was now a yellowy colour, probably from age and drugs. He pulled the eye out with his dagger and it made a disgusting "squiiiish" sound. Shaun didn't seem fazed by the sound it made, but he didn't touch the eye, instead it dropped it into a little box he had been carrying with him specifically for this. He was -about- to walk off until he glanced back at the corpse. "Hmmph...can't leave that for the common muggle eye to see." he sighed, it sounded as though he was about to collapse from exhaustion: which he constantly looked like he was going to. The pale skin, the bags under his eyes, the exhausted tone of voice. He pulled out his wand again and waved it at the body, muttering, "con-FRIN-goh." The body exploded instantly, and was disintegrated.

It began to snow outside, Shaun looked up at the clouded over sky and grumbled, he hated snow, not because of the temperature, but because of it's beauty. Although, it seemed fitting for his personality. He stumbled through the streets of New York until he arrived at his former Hotel. He eyed it momentarily and then remembered the eye, and how he needed to show it to Voldemort. He mumbled something about night shifts and continued on stumbling, eventually to arrive at the Hideout.
Shaun Fortier
Shaun Fortier

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down